Airline Mogul Forum

Airports not listed

cyon20

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: July 06, 2008, 12:15:33 am
Hello there!

I was wondering, are there some airports that are not listed in the game because I can't find Princess Juliana Airport in St. Maarten? I am looking at the U.S Virgin Islands/Virgin Islands, U.S. Is the airport located in a different country (that sounded dumb  :roll: )or is it just not listed?

Now Serving [W8] & [W10]

Southeastern Airlines [PW140]

LOT 737-300

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: July 06, 2008, 12:24:40 am
Quote from: "cyon20"
Hello there!

I was wondering, are there some airports that are not listed in the game because I can't find Princess Juliana Airport in St. Maarten? I am looking at the U.S Virgin Islands/Virgin Islands, U.S. Is the airport located in a different country (that sounded dumb  :roll: )or is it just not listed?

Well, thats sorta just it, the US doesn't own St. Maarten. Look in the Netherlands Antellies. You'll find it there. :)

cyon20

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 06, 2008, 12:56:53 am
thanks!

Now Serving [W8] & [W10]

Southeastern Airlines [PW140]

AustraliaConnect

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 06, 2008, 02:10:13 am
Theres also an airport in real life around 15kms from me. In Melbourne, Australia...State:Victoria ... Its called Lilydale Airport.
Please staff... put it in game
elcome to a new era - AustraliaConnect

Connecting Australians to the World!

LOT 737-300

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 06, 2008, 02:50:24 am
Quote from: "AustraliaConnect"
Theres also an airport in real life around 15kms from me. In Melbourne, Australia...State:Victoria ... Its called Lilydale Airport.
Please staff... put it in game

If you run off of Firefox, you can submit it yourselves by going to one of the tabs and clicking on "Submit airport" (I don't know if you this acessable without typing out the url for IE, though someone else should post it if they can) actually, it won't pop up instantaniously, but all you have to do is research the data (runway length, pax, cargo tonnage (leave as 1 if you can't find any), location in decimals, your sources and so on...) I had done it too earlier this year, and it isn't that bad (though the more official sources, the bettre.)

AirHanoverInternational

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: July 06, 2008, 10:46:55 am
And please use GCM (Great Circle Mapper) for the lat/long data. Decimals shown in the brackets there. Just copy and paste them.
an (AirHanoverInternational ID:5980)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk