• Killiarney :P
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: June 18, 2008, 03:46:11 pm
P. Mod

Pavel

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: June 18, 2008, 04:19:24 pm
I'm getting bored of runescape lately...
Pavel

killian320

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: June 18, 2008, 04:25:59 pm
Especially since the trading was really locked down...  :cry:

Pavel

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: June 18, 2008, 05:05:26 pm
Yeah... And I want the old wilderness back, thats where the foolish n00bs go. lol

But all I do mostly and cut yews now and sell them at GE
Pavel

killian320

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: June 18, 2008, 06:10:02 pm
The GE is really the only place to make money :roll: :cry:

Pavel

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #21 on: June 18, 2008, 06:59:44 pm
What do you do for a "living" there?
Pavel

killian320

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #22 on: June 18, 2008, 07:09:44 pm
I don't really play any more.

But if you need a get-money-quick scheme.... mine pure ess in the mines in east Varrock, then sell them in the GE

Pavel

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #23 on: June 18, 2008, 07:21:47 pm
Nah that is a slow way compared to the 50k an hour i make with yews!
Pavel

Jps

• Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: June 19, 2008, 05:49:27 am
It's still possible to "invest"  :lol: Do the rares like the hats and hallo' masks..even the phats work  :shock: I made 3.1 off the hallo' masks today.

That's really the best way to earn money. You'll earn yourself a AGS sooner or later  :lol: .

Btw, new-at-fly... read below about wildy. Got this off the forums, from 03mole.

"Unbalanced trading and Pking had to go because of real world trading

Here is a list of reasons as to why real world trading had to be stopped

1. It wasn’t fair on other players who had to work for their cash while the lazy players got it for almost nothing.
2. Bots swamped all the trees, rocks and fishing spots making it slower for the real players.
3. Member bots were paid for with stolen credit cards and the banks were going to stop their branch with Jagex because of the amount of stolen money going to Jagex.
4. Jagex were losing money because they were having to repay the owners of the stolen credit cards. Not only did they have to pay back the card companies, but had to pay a charge back fee to the bank. Sometimes up to 4 times the amount. Then they have to pay for the bandwidth the bots and farmers used. Then they had to pay accountants and lawyers to figure out what to do. They were losing so much money Jagex might have gone bankrupt - Runescape would have closed down entirely which would mean no pking anyway.
5. Legitimate players would have no longer been allowed to pay with credit cards which would have been the vast majority.
6. Much of the hacking and scamming was done to fuel the money sold to the gold buyers.
7. Much of Jagex’s staff were being directed entirely to stopping it. This meant that there were less updates that players might actually enjoy like quests and new skills.
8. Players would find the game too easy if they were able to get skills to 99 and rare armour with no trouble. They’d get bored very quickly and quit.
9. The bots created a huge supply with the items they produced, lowering the prices and making it harder for legitimate players to earn money through skilling.

Pking, unbalanced trade and Staking had to go because they were ways that gold could have been transferred to the buyers."

:lol:

ID: 5000 ~ Flying Beyond The Stars

killian320

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: June 19, 2008, 11:21:42 am
Yeh, thats why, "unfair" apparently. HAH. Silly pN00bs

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk