Uygen

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: June 13, 2008, 09:47:55 pm

Wizzie

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: June 14, 2008, 12:59:10 am
First of All airline, world and continent to tell you good midrange aircraft aircraft.
The Fokker F28 and the Dassult Mercure and both very good for ultra short - short range (considering that mid range is between 2000 and 4000 NM)
MelAir (MLA)
ID: 11730
Flying you there in luxury
Official member of the unofficial "I need help" club

SkinnyRabbit

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: June 14, 2008, 02:08:14 am
The most profitable route will be with the gates with the most PAX. But take into account if it is a far away gate, better off renting 2 shorter ones instead of the longer one.

It also depend on what type of plane you are using. 1 - 1600 NM a good plane to use is the SE 210 Caravelle Super 10B. 1600 - 2400 (Ithink thats its range) is the Boeing 737-200 ADV. And later on there are multiple different great planes to use.

Fleur-de-Lis

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 14, 2008, 04:42:00 am
Quote from: "Uygen"
Hi, I am a new player in airlinemogul.
...  Also what will be the best aircraft for new player with short to medium haul route?

Welcome to the game.

Depends a lot on which continent you started in, how far along the game is, where you're planning to expand to (if at all), what the potential competition is like, how often you'll be logging in to adjust routes, and a few other factors.

If you're in World #3, give me your airline ID, and I'll give you good advice.
Asylum Freight

ID: 11045

mashimaro_1

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: June 25, 2008, 09:27:44 am
I'm a new player too in World 9 based in Sydney. I haven't the foggiest idea what I'm doing and am just expanding routes like crazy and copying others. :\

Right now the plane everyone seems to be buying is the Antonov An-2P so I decided to get 5 on order to supplement the 2 already in my fleet. My plan was just to fly to as many airports with these and hoping for the best...

It's probably very inefficient and I dont understand the maintanance costs and such.

And one more thing when it says year withdrawn, does that mean when we reach that year the plane will suddenly dissappear?
Jesters Airways

Wizzie

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: June 25, 2008, 10:12:33 am
When it reaches the withdraw date it just means you can't order it anymore
MelAir (MLA)
ID: 11730
Flying you there in luxury
Official member of the unofficial "I need help" club

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk