Airline Mogul Forum

Favorite Restaurants

blue25 · 22 · 3848

blue25

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: June 17, 2008, 05:41:31 pm
Quote from: "AirHanoverInternational"
Love the food at the Big "M", BK and TB  :wink:  unfortunatly the last one is not available in Germany. :cry: IIRC they never made it over the Atlantic :roll: (besides at US Army installations which are not accessable to the public)

TB=Taco Bell. They suck. Too many e-coli break outs and maggots in their food. :wink:  :lol:
Alto Airlines [ID: 2167]

AirHanoverInternational

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: June 17, 2008, 07:31:57 pm
Quote from: "blue25"
TB=Taco Bell. They suck. Too many e-coli break outs and maggots in their food. :wink:  :lol:

It's been 10 years ago since I ate there the last time. Things may have changed :roll:
an (AirHanoverInternational ID:5980)

blue25

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: June 17, 2008, 09:02:07 pm
I've found Taco John's to be better. :wink:
http://www.tacojohns.com/

neoncircles

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: June 26, 2008, 10:12:23 pm
Subway FTW!!

After subway KFC

For proper food, my best friends Italian in Limerick

Pegasus

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: June 29, 2008, 09:31:15 pm
Some of these are chains (some nationwide in the USA some possibly worldwide), some are regional (only found in some regions of the USA), some are only found in Arkansas and some are only found places other than Arkansas.

Alley Oops for their service and relatively cost effective - only know of one and it is in Little Rock, Arkansas.

Red Lobster for service and my ability to eat there when I was allergic to most everything other than fish and shellfish - nationwide in the USA far as I know.

Olive Garden for service and their all you can eat soup and bread sticks and salad that comes with your meal - nationwide in the USA I think.

Dairy Queen even though I cannot find it in Arkansas where I now live I have eaten at it in Texas and Florida.

WhatABurger for their big burgers - ate at those quite a few times when I lived in Texas.

Au Bon Pain at Crystal City Plaza III for their selection of pastries I ate there about once a week while I worked in the surrounding Crystal City buildings from August 27 1990 to October 15 1994.  There are quite a few Au Bon Pain franchises in the Washington DC area, apparently, there are none in Arkansas.
ichelle T. aka Pegasus

blue25

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: June 30, 2008, 03:59:56 pm
Wherever this hamburger is from. :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pdn6wrM1Hqw

zkvac

• Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
    • granturismoworld.piczo.com
Reply #21 on: July 01, 2008, 05:12:31 am
BK is the best fast food place here.
Or Fish and Chips, they're actually decent here compared to Britain's :P

Best 'flash' restaurant here is Elements, down by the airport at Lyall Bay. Best food I've ever eaten, but relatively cheap too.
Wellington has more Eating places than New York per capita, and considering my family goes out for tea about once a week, we're pretty spoiled for choice :D
Public World #2119 - VincentAir (Australasia)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk