I'm missing money again

iranair777

• Brokers
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: April 12, 2008, 10:15:07 pm
Quote from: "mg35pt"
Quote from: "iranair777"
I require now 5.5million back as its just happened again. went from negative 800k (due to buying planes and gates) to -1.1million after just renting a 50k gate and route of less than 1000nm. This is highly unusual :?

Did you check how much you payed researching the route?

http://www.airlinemogul.com/airlinemogul/view_department.php?id=Marketing

BTW, seems the clock stopped ticking.

researching a route less than 1000nm shouldn't be more than 50k at the most

Air Elbonia

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #31 on: April 12, 2008, 10:19:58 pm
There. sorry about that. most recent issue fixed.

rollover is (in most worlds) going to be an hour later then it was before, worlds 5 and 6, two hours later.
Air Elbonia, First in Time Travel since 2073!  (AEB ID in Game: 333)

iranair777

• Brokers
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: April 12, 2008, 10:37:40 pm
so its getting back to normal in 2 real world hours? and also are we going to get our money back? I just realised it was 6million (rounded) from last time plus 700k from the problem here making a grand total of 6.7million to be reimbursed (sound like I'm hitting on Boeing on the 787 delays :lol: )

Air Elbonia

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: April 12, 2008, 10:39:19 pm
the money taken out was the correct number, the money displayed as taken out was incorrect.  Unfortunately this means if i were to correct numbers to their "actual" numbers, it would only be in the operations department.  and that's far trickier then it's worth.
Air Elbonia, First in Time Travel since 2073!  (AEB ID in Game: 333)

yourefired

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: April 12, 2008, 10:43:45 pm
Quote from: "Air Elbonia"
the money taken out was the correct number, the money displayed as taken out was incorrect.  Unfortunately this means if i were to correct numbers to their "actual" numbers, it would only be in the operations department.  and that's far trickier then it's worth.

I'll assume I'm going to have to write off the 8 million that disappeared into thin air.

Air Canada, LLC (Private W224)

iranair777

• Brokers
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #35 on: April 12, 2008, 10:50:25 pm
Quote from: "yourefired"
Quote from: "Air Elbonia"

I'll assume I'm going to have to write off the 8 million that disappeared into thin air.

And 1.9million that just went now within one to two seconds and all I did was go to the research route page! thats nearly 10million for me and that can pay for a ATR that I need at the moment  :x

yourefired

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #36 on: April 12, 2008, 10:52:41 pm
Good news is, the top 5 airlines in World 6 are also going to have huge writeoffs too.....probably a lot bigger than 8 million I'm writing off. That 8 million is keeping me hours away from a DC9-50. Grr.

Thank god I'm a privately held corporation though and I own 75% of the company....if I was a publicly traded company, my shareholders would have crucified me.

iranair777

• Brokers
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #37 on: April 12, 2008, 10:57:40 pm
Good news is, the top 5 airlines in World 6 are also going to have huge writeoffs too.....probably a lot bigger than 8 million I'm writing off. That 8 million is keeping me hours away from a DC9-50. Grr.

Thank god I'm a privately held corporation though and I own 75% of the company....if I was a publicly traded company, my shareholders would have crucified me.

:lol: I'll get more slaps than you though, I've written off 10million :lol:

yourefired

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #38 on: April 12, 2008, 11:03:46 pm

I'm not taking any crap from anyone. I'm the CEO, president, chairman AND majority shareholder. If you're publicly held, though, be prepared for those calls for your head and people with guns from the SEC might come knocking at your door (if you're in the US anyway). :lol:

iranair777

• Brokers
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #39 on: April 12, 2008, 11:06:00 pm

I'm not taking any crap from anyone. I'm the CEO, president, chairman AND majority shareholder. If you're publicly held, though, be prepared for those calls for your head and people with guns from the SEC might come knocking at your door (if you're in the US anyway). :lol:

Ok, I'll be good :oops: :lol:

well, moneys gone back up on the hour. But I still want my money back!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk