Airline Mogul Forum

To those already doing 2+ frequencies on routes...

iranair777

• Brokers
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #90 on: March 03, 2008, 06:09:32 pm
Quote from: "dktc"
Quote from: "iranair777"
:evil: When did I ever not behave on IRC? (well, probably when I had sugar)

First, you attempted to seduce Stephen, then you ran around naked and danced in the room, then you bug him to deliver planes in MW repeatedly, despite he told you it wouldn't happen, and then you were rude to Viktor, then you slapped us all, including Stephen... and the list goes on and on and on and on and on (well you get the picture :P ).....

:lol:

1) I slapped all including myself
2) I asked him politely last night twice cause the first time he ignored me and the second time he answered me
3) Dancing round naked was cause I felt like it and that I was happy
4) You seduce stephen as well, so dont you dare take that against me
5) And I wasn't being rude, I was just joking around with Viktor (but seems like none of you have a sense of humour in IRC :roll: (not surprising :P )

Now, back to the topic

pseudoswede

• Airline Manager
  • Play to win, not imitate.
    • View Profile
Reply #91 on: March 03, 2008, 06:11:41 pm
Quote from: "iranair777"
:evil: When did I ever not behave on IRC? (well, probably when I had sugar)

First, you attempted to seduce Stephen, then you ran around naked and danced in the room, then you bug him to deliver planes in MW repeatedly, despite he told you it wouldn't happen, and then you were rude to Viktor, then you slapped us all, including Stephen... and the list goes on and on and on and on and on (well you get the picture :P ).....

Mental note: never go to the IRC chat room.

Planet Express Airways
Member of the FT Alliance
ID: 3446

Opinions expressed in my posts are suggestions to achieve maximum airline value and top rankings.
If you do not wish for either, then feel free to ignore.

MusicAIR

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #92 on: March 03, 2008, 06:26:46 pm
Quote from: "pseudoswede"

No kidding.  :shock:
Especially if iranair777 is a dude or under 18.
img]http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/778/musicair2jo0.gif[/img]
[size=18]Our fares are crazier
than Britney Spears!
[/size]

MX - ID#9068
Proud partner airline in the FT Alliance.

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #93 on: March 03, 2008, 06:27:38 pm
Quote from: "pseudoswede"

I can definitely see why. Anyway, if it was an official AM chat room I would moderate it a bit differently, but its not so I have no input.
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

Hampo

• Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
Reply #94 on: March 05, 2008, 04:03:38 pm
Bit of friendly competition won't hurt anyone will it iran  :twisted: ?

MarkP1969

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #95 on: March 06, 2008, 04:09:11 am
Quote from: "MusicAIR"
Quote from: "Vamerica"
I wasn't even talking about there strategy, I was just answering a question, no need to get mad at me.

Though no matter what, MarkP1969's response was a bit harsh, I believe he was probably referring to the idea of running 2+ frequencies and not to your correct post about going into debt on gate rentals (something not enough people realize!). :)

That is exactly what I was saying....I don't care if you have 70000000000000000000000000000's routes on a city pair or if you have a 7989897907890780 seat aircraft doing it whatever! This is a game and I treat it as such. It is fun don't get me wrong. But I am not going to rant and rave because someone ruined my precious route....get over it and concentrate on the game people!

czhang

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
    • Threshold Airlines news room @ Networld Alliance
Reply #96 on: March 08, 2008, 02:04:57 am
This @#*&@*!#&@!$@*$&@#*$&@#*^$!*#$^&@!*$^!@#*$*!@$*!@#^@!*#&@#*^@*$#^@!*#&^@*@$^@!*$^@*$ airline, for the sake of following forum rules lets call it "Airline E", operating out of my home city at SFO (other airlines also operating out of here may know which airline I'm talking about) seems to have found every single west coast route I operate and put like 10x frequencies EACH, and by each I mean each I mean he has about 3 aircraft on each route! Whats most annoying is that because of this he has his prices at like E80 which brings down EVERYONE's profit!

Threshold Airlines (XTX) - ID 9866
Smart Flying - Networld Alliance

epxair

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #97 on: March 08, 2008, 02:34:38 am
Quote from: "czhang"
This @#*&@*!#&@!$@*$&@#*$&@#*^$!*#$^&@!*$^!@#*$*!@$*!@#^@!*#&@#*^@*$#^@!*#&^@*@$^@!*$^@*$ airline, for the sake of following forum rules lets call it "Airline E", operating out of my home city at SFO (other airlines also operating out of here may know which airline I'm talking about) seems to have found every single west coast route I operate and put like 10x frequencies EACH, and by each I mean each I mean he has about 3 aircraft on each route! Whats most annoying is that because of this he has his prices at like E80 which brings down EVERYONE's profit!

yes i understand that he was in ORD before......i really wanna kn what the hell is he doing and as well as another airline based in CLT :twisted:
uropacific Air.....id: 4659
A member of Universal Empire Alliance
Partners: British Airways, Vladivostok Avia, Virgin America, Airblue

designed by killian320

czhang

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #98 on: March 08, 2008, 02:24:16 pm
My DOP lowered by 2 million 'cause of this airline :evil:
I was so frustrated that I let my guard down and now I have an MSN worm :( thats I'm still trying to fix as I type! I think I'm going to take a break from AM...for a day :lol:

Fox Airways

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #99 on: March 08, 2008, 05:08:00 pm
I was so frustrated that I let my guard down and now I have an MSN worm :( thats I'm still trying to fix as I type! I think I'm going to take a break from AM...for a day :lol:

perfect reason to diversify your routes, he killed a lot of routes for me too, i closed them, fought back on a few of them, and expanded in other hubs, it wasn't a huge loss in DOP for me since my other hubs made up for it. Still annoyed though.

Chavaquiah

• Airline Supervisor
  • E outra vez conquistaremos a Distância
    • View Profile
    • SkyPact-Concept Alliance
Reply #100 on: March 08, 2008, 06:13:17 pm
Probably another noob (judging by the airline ID) that thinks he has to occupy all gates to 100%. Did anyone send him a PM explaining how he could enhance his game play without spoiling it for everyone else? Then again, I'm sure that SFO offers more than the 21 routes he's doing.

As for the airline at CLT, it's rate of descent through the rankings beats that of a stone. DOP a hair over zero. Hardly going to bother anyone for much longer.

czhang

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #101 on: March 09, 2008, 02:13:34 am
Quote from: "Fox Airways"

perfect reason to diversify your routes, he killed a lot of routes for me too, i closed them, fought back on a few of them, and expanded in other hubs, it wasn't a huge loss in DOP for me since my other hubs made up for it. Still annoyed though.

Good idea! ...oh crap I can't think of any other places to fly to :( Oh well I'll continue expanding my BOS base :oops:

Steeler83

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #102 on: March 09, 2008, 05:45:44 am
Quote from: "MarkP1969"
Quote from: "MusicAIR"
Quote from: "Vamerica"
I wasn't even talking about there strategy, I was just answering a question, no need to get mad at me.

Though no matter what, MarkP1969's response was a bit harsh, I believe he was probably referring to the idea of running 2+ frequencies and not to your correct post about going into debt on gate rentals (something not enough people realize!). :)

That is exactly what I was saying....I don't care if you have 70000000000000000000000000000's routes on a city pair or if you have a 7989897907890780 seat aircraft doing it whatever! This is a game and I treat it as such. It is fun don't get me wrong. But I am not going to rant and rave because someone ruined my precious route....get over it and concentrate on the game people!

Tell that to a certain other airline as well (I will protect his ID. pm me if you like!).  I launched a route from PIT into one of his bases, and he sent me a threatening message that he was going to open a hub in PIT and run me out of there.  Little did he know that if he would run me out, he'd also run out Crystal Airlines, who on some occasions is bigger than I am.  I don't think he wants to start any wars with Crystal.  I sure don't

I also agree that this is just a game.  Sure, I get frusterated whenever the comeptition gets stiff, but that's all it is, just a game.  I launch routes, add frequencies with different aircraft to make my airline bigger and bigger.  What am I supposed to do, shrink my airline because someone doesn't want me to get big?  They might as well ask me to quit!  I did drop that route -- I found another city I'd rather serve anyway...
teeler83
Founder and CEO of Buon Giorno! Airlines

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #103 on: March 09, 2008, 01:37:07 pm
Well.... that PM isn't really that threatening and is relatively civil :roll: ... so there is nothing I could do about it. Do let us know when he start calling you names though.
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

Dooskie III

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #104 on: March 09, 2008, 09:08:35 pm
Well.... that PM isn't really that threatening and is relatively civil :roll: ... so there is nothing I could do about it. Do let us know when he start calling you names though.

While I would never stoop or resort to name calling, despite all of the 'douchies' that were thrown my way last round, could you possibly provide me with a link to the section of the AM rules where proper PM etiquette is outlined? Would hate to cross the line between 'game banter' and something that is considered inappropriate and get banned for something written in ignorance of your guidelines. Although I do seem to remember having a route-threatening message sent to me last round by a moderator (who will remain nameless) that has a reputation for the unwarranted banning of players.  8)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk