Airline Mogul Forum

Reset!!

Hutty Air

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: February 23, 2008, 03:11:10 am
I was wondering since the reset will occur in 1974 or 75 or whatever will the next round last until 1980 or 1984??

SATA

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: February 23, 2008, 03:12:25 am
i no i think the Admins have left it a bit late to decide when :?

jameswyhk

• Airline Supervisor
  • So inactive...
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: February 23, 2008, 04:16:04 am
I was wondering since the locking of this thread will occur in how many hours later!  :evil:

------

sla31

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: February 23, 2008, 04:16:45 am
There is good reason why we have not decided a start date yet.
Bryce Rea

thecoffeecake

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: February 23, 2008, 04:20:26 am
the reset is on sunday. its october. we're reseting in december. there is no reason we should still be left in the dark. we should know by now what plane we will be starting with, how much money, the date and when its ending.

jameswyhk

• Airline Supervisor
  • So inactive...
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: February 23, 2008, 04:21:09 am
Quote from: "thecoffeecake"
the reset is on sunday.

Monday for me!

------

sla31

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: February 23, 2008, 04:23:18 am
There are specific reasons (which I can't tell you) why we can't pick a start date yet.
Bryce Rea

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: February 23, 2008, 04:26:19 am
the reset is on sunday. its october. we're reseting in december. there is no reason we should still be left in the dark. we should know by now what plane we will be starting with, how much money, the date and when its ending.

You are in the dark because we are in the dark. There is no light in this game. Find a bible if you want to.

Our devs are struggling to try and finish multi-worlds for your entertainment. We are waiting to see if we could get multi-world out on time. That alone is affecting our decision making. All I could say is the more you ask, the more agitated we get, and the less good of a plane you get, besides the slower we could get the reset done, and the buggier the game would be because we can't focus on debugging.

You think we want to keep you in the dark? You think we have anything to gain by keeping you in the dark? You think we want you all to keep asking to annoy us? You think we want the pressure? Please stop and think before you write something like
there is no reason we should still be left in the dark
because that implies we intentionally keep you in the dark, which is illogical with absolutely no advantages for us. Think before speaking. Thanks.
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

thecoffeecake

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: February 23, 2008, 04:28:01 am
just because your trying to implement multi world does not mean you should not have picked a date yet.

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: February 23, 2008, 04:35:12 am
just because your trying to implement multi world does not mean you should not have picked a date yet.

Hmm.... do you know what multi-world means? If we have more than 1 world, we need to come up with more than 1 date. The dates have to be not too close, but not too far away from each other. If we can't get MW out, then we only need one date. We don't need 100 days to figure that out, and we could be relatively quick to decide that. That being said, we don't actually have to make a decision without all the information/data we need to make that decision. Just try and be patient. You may think your questions are constructive and helpful. However, the more times you repeatedly ask the same questions, and we repeatedly answering them, the less time we have to actually work on the game. It is not that your opinion is not important. However, when we tell you we don't have an answer, we don't. You could ask the question 100 times in 100 different ways. You could scream at us and threaten us and complain and whine. But the fact is still we don't have an answer, and that our answer would still be we don't have any answer. What would result off that? Lost production time for the people who spend the time (which is a very limited resource) to give you the same unsatisfying answer.
D Express (id 616) 8)

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: February 23, 2008, 08:57:17 am
there is no reason we should still be left in the dark.

Your absolutely correct. The reason I never announced it is because we haven't decided.
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: February 23, 2008, 12:49:54 pm
Quote from: "StephenM"
there is no reason we should still be left in the dark.

Your absolutely correct. The reason I never announced it is because we haven't decided.

He is not correct. He is not left in the dark, but there is no light to give out. "Left in the dark" implies we have the resources to give him the light, which makes us at fault, but that is not the case. It is just that we have not be able to produce a working lamp, or light bulb, or candle, or whatever, which is not our fault.

(Good thing Stephen isn't in PR.... or law :P )
D Express (id 616) 8)

iranair777

• Brokers
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: February 23, 2008, 01:32:56 pm
Quote from: "dktc"

You are in the dark because we are in the dark. There is no light in this game. Find a bible if you want to.

ROTFL :lol: Or you can talk to jeebers :lol:

seafly4fun

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: February 23, 2008, 03:23:12 pm
Come on folk! Let the people behind the screen do their thing without you giving them crap. We get the game for free, from what it seems they do the updates and what not on their own time no charge for our enjoyment. Till those who are making a stink on being left in the dark make a multi thousand or million dollar donation SHUT IT! Ok I've had my say and am stepping off the soap box :roll:
ttp://www.airlinemogul.com/airlinemogul/view_airline.php?id=8248
MCLR where we put the boogie in air travel!

SATA

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: February 23, 2008, 04:24:14 pm
Quote from: "seafly4fun"
Come on folk! Let the people behind the screen do their thing without you giving them crap. We get the game for free, from what it seems they do the updates and what not on their own time no charge for our enjoyment. Till those who are making a stink on being left in the dark make a multi thousand or million dollar donation SHUT IT! Ok I've had my say and am stepping off the soap box :roll:

And i agree with you :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk