Golf Anyone?

Scandalian Airlines

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: February 12, 2008, 12:56:23 pm
Quote from: "CornField"
The answers would be Yes.
I stink.
It was a high of -2 here today.  Not to mention the 20 inches of snow on the courses.
I play when my golf buddy has time(my dad)
I stink bad...  my handicap is mid-20's
I play some Wilsons that are too short for me(from my golf buddy, who is six inches shorter than me)
Did I mention I stink VERY badly......

All that applies to me as well, right down to the inherited Wilson clubs I got from my 6" shorter dad, only thing is I'm hcp 35-40 somewhere :lol:
img]http://www.lsn.se/televisionset/ScandalianAnimated.gif[/img]
Your skyrocket to elsewhere

EXTspotter

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: February 12, 2008, 01:15:34 pm
No thanks, I'm full up of whiskey and tango.
ho said aviation sites were sexist?

Dooskie III

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: February 12, 2008, 01:29:52 pm
Quote from: "SATA"
...I play golf but i dont have a good set of clubs, i live in Scotland the home of golf so there isnt a shortage of courses to play on espeacially when you live 10 miles away from St.Andrews :D  i have a handicap of about 10 which isnt that bad for a 13 year old, my clubs are dunlop Something :lol:  Im pretty much an average golfer :roll:

I put in a vote that SATA hosts the first ever AM golf tournament at St. Andrews! How many times have you played at The Old Course? There's another course there called The Eden Course (I think) that's a lot of fun to play as well. I was there with my dad in 1994 and we played both The Old and The New Courses, Jubilee and Eden. 36-holes a day, then sat and had probably too many pints afterwards. What a great time it was!  8)

SATA

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: February 12, 2008, 01:40:28 pm
lol...Whos in for that tornament i am definatly. :lol: .. i have only played on the old course twice since it is really dear and the new course is good aswell but nothing can beat the first ever golf course in the world :wink:  ive nbeen to several PGA tours at St. Andrews the latest one would be the Dunhill Links but that was with celebrity's playing with the Pro's i had a great time watching at the last hole. :D

Dooskie III

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: February 12, 2008, 02:41:36 pm
Quote from: "SATA"
lol...Whos in for that tornament i am definatly. :lol: .. i have only played on the old course twice since it is really dear and the new course is good aswell but nothing can beat the first ever golf course in the world :wink:  ive nbeen to several PGA tours at St. Andrews the latest one would be the Dunhill Links but that was with celebrity's playing with the Pro's i had a great time watching at the last hole. :D

I'm in!  8)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk