Airline Mogul Forum

UNLOCK MY POST!!! PLEASE SUPPORT, PLEASE POLL!

Poll

Do you think a 6yo who isn't capable of using his own email would love playing AM on his own?

Why? Of course. 6 year olds are smart.
7 (16.3%)
hmm.... could be.... but... you better get some prove
9 (20.9%)
Are you joking? A 6yo?! No way!
17 (39.5%)
This is funny... rofl
10 (23.3%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Voting closed: January 18, 2008, 12:35:05 pm

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #90 on: January 18, 2008, 06:18:00 pm
Quote from: "blue25"
Can we place Stephen as the Pilot and DanielC. as the Co-Pilot. This way there is sure to be some "burn" :twisted:  :lol:
Oh, Will and SamH. will be the flight attendants keeping eye on him :twisted:  :lol:

I would change place with Hampo. He could control the plane better... and I want to watch :lol:
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

blue25

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #91 on: January 18, 2008, 06:53:11 pm
Quote from: "dktc"
Quote from: "blue25"
Can we place Stephen as the Pilot and DanielC. as the Co-Pilot. This way there is sure to be some "burn" :twisted:  :lol:
Oh, Will and SamH. will be the flight attendants keeping eye on him :twisted:  :lol:

I would change place with Hampo. He could control the plane better... and I want to watch :lol:

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p147/ino4life/o_rly.jpg?t=1200682358
Just look at it :wink:
Alto Airlines [ID: 2167]

ALFC

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #92 on: January 18, 2008, 08:18:18 pm
i dont know what the topic is about, but generally minors are not for the internet.
on top of that, the admins can ban whoever they want, get a life, playing a game is not a right.
LFC - Melmac Spacelines

LOT 737-300

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #93 on: January 18, 2008, 09:38:47 pm
Quote from: "gizgiz"
PS: Just to tell you, using a real airline name isn't too safe either. Sure, your name is "Cathay Express" and your brother's airline is "Fly Cathay", but CPA has the right to sue you for copyright infringement. Hell, they tried suing CPA Virtual even though they had links saying "We're not CPA - click here to visit Cathay's webiste", acknowledged all their sources, and even said they aren't endorsed and sponsored by Cathay. Fortunately, CPA did mind too much since they had such a following, but remember that you aren't safe either.

Phew.

Cathay is known to be quite insane with their copyright protection. I, like most people on this board probebly do collect Diecast airliners, and the only ones that have the proper manufacturing rights produce them exclusivly for CX, so there are pirated models floating around that CX goes around trying to find and take legal action against, even though I see them sueing AM or the 2 involved here as a very bad PR move if they do. Otherwise, they would need to start sueing people who play Aerobiz on the Super Nintendo and name their airline "Cathay Pacific" (Free game, player is not profiting off the name). AA is sorta the same too until recently when it came to (free) Flightsim repaints, if you wanted to do one, you had to obtain the licnese from AA or state that you're not affliated with AA. I remember someoen made a "American Sucks" DC-9 over that for Flight Sim 98.  :lol:

Anyways, after reading all 7 pages of this I'm gonna have to say, it would be highly difficult to prove that Cathay Express's brother does play this game and the best proof (and maybe the only way) is someone visiting him and watching him play. Though I'm highly amazed that a 6 year old would be very interested in playing AM let alone know how to play it (though like dktc said, he could be just really smart). If I was his age, I probebly would be bored to death since it wouldn't interest me at such a age when I'm still learning basic math and how to read, but that is my opinion. The fact you guys had a similar name and a id number very close to each other sets off alarm bells to most anyone who is paying attention. But I would try to be polite to the admin, they do have a very hard job to do making sure that there is no one cheating. I guess the best thing to do is to wait until your banning period is over.

blue25

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #94 on: January 18, 2008, 10:05:25 pm
We need video proof :wink:

Seattle

• Airline Senior Manager
  • Hello! Send me a PM!
    • View Profile
Reply #95 on: January 18, 2008, 11:33:25 pm
Even if he did cheat, I think he's learned that it was bad thing, so he knows not to do it ever again. I think you should give him another chance.
British Pan Airways (BPA)

Serving London Heathrow to You and the Rest of the World!

Fly with our lie-flat beds in first and business class on all longhaul planes!

~BPA, Relax, Enjoy, Fly.

blue25

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #96 on: January 18, 2008, 11:42:34 pm
Sure. I agree. Now the mods will lock this anyways, so lets keep talking :wink:

gizgiz

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #97 on: January 19, 2008, 02:14:19 am
Quote from: "Seattle"
Even if he did cheat, I think he's learned that it was bad thing, so he knows not to do it ever again. I think you should give him another chance.

While he's literally yelling his behind off at Stephen? I don't think so. Maybe when he decides to quiet it down.....maybe...
[20:28] <Jps> your still a w****r with your new sig
[20:36] <gizgiz> you know what? this channel is hopeless
[20:36] *** gizgiz was kicked from #AirlineMogul by Jps [Just get lost.]

nwadeltaboy

• Airline Senior Manager
  • AM's official Spammer. Check my post counts.
    • View Profile
Reply #98 on: January 19, 2008, 02:20:21 am
i agree with gizgiz.  if i were Stephen i sure wouldn't unban some guy who's screaming bad things at me. :|

Seattle

• Airline Senior Manager
  • Hello! Send me a PM!
    • View Profile
Reply #99 on: January 19, 2008, 03:05:51 am
agggghhhhh..... I was FORCED TO WATCH HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 2!!!!!!! :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:
British Pan Airways (BPA)

Serving London Heathrow to You and the Rest of the World!

Fly with our lie-flat beds in first and business class on all longhaul planes!

~BPA, Relax, Enjoy, Fly.

nwadeltaboy

• Airline Senior Manager
  • AM's official Spammer. Check my post counts.
    • View Profile
Reply #100 on: January 19, 2008, 03:07:03 am
Quote from: "Seattle"
agggghhhhh..... I was FORCED TO WATCH HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 2!!!!!!! :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

:twisted:

Cathay Express

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #101 on: January 19, 2008, 03:52:52 am
May I ask a question?

How can I cheat? Can you guys teach me?

So next time I can make real cheats in the game.

daniel...beware of the jet streams...

Why concorde? Why not F-22?

if you stuck someone into the afterburner....

I think it is hard to eat... because that guy will burn to carbon...

I don't want to eat carbon...

LOT 737-300

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #102 on: January 19, 2008, 05:23:23 am
Quote from: "Cathay Express"
May I ask a question?

How can I cheat? Can you guys teach me?

So next time I can make real cheats in the game.

daniel...beware of the jet streams...

Why concorde? Why not F-22?

if you stuck someone into the afterburner....

I think it is hard to eat... because that guy will burn to carbon...

I don't want to eat carbon...

Ok, technically, if you make 2 accounts on the same email, that is usually reguarded as cheating (you can do various things with 2 accounts that would create some very unfair advantages). There are other ways too I think, but it would involve exploiting some bugs and such (like having 3 .5s on ONE route), that will also get you banned.

When did someone say something about eating someone, I think I missed that part.

Jps

• Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #103 on: January 19, 2008, 06:41:25 am
LOL! This is funny...Daniel C. got owned.  :lol:

ID: 5000 ~ Flying Beyond The Stars

area51

• Brokers
  • Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #104 on: January 19, 2008, 07:19:47 am
Quote from: "LOT 737-300"

When did someone say something about eating someone, I think I missed that part.

See 12th post on page 6.
I'm Bored.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk