Airline Mogul Forum

UNLOCK MY POST!!! PLEASE SUPPORT, PLEASE POLL!

Poll

Do you think a 6yo who isn't capable of using his own email would love playing AM on his own?

Why? Of course. 6 year olds are smart.
7 (16.3%)
hmm.... could be.... but... you better get some prove
9 (20.9%)
Are you joking? A 6yo?! No way!
17 (39.5%)
This is funny... rofl
10 (23.3%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Voting closed: January 18, 2008, 12:35:05 pm

bibi974

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: January 18, 2008, 12:43:33 pm
Quote from: "jameswyhk"
爛gag王一個﹗

please translate your post when you write one please. 我不会说汉语(just a little :lol: )
URL=http://www.airlinemogul.com/airlinemogul/view_airline.php?id=5435][/URL]

You never rose that high!

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #31 on: January 18, 2008, 12:46:09 pm
Quote from: "bibi974"
爛gag王一個﹗

please translate your post when you write one please. 我不会说汉语(just a little :lol: )

James basically said someone is a bad joker.
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

Cathay Express

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: January 18, 2008, 12:48:47 pm
nwaboy is correct. THXnwaboy for reminding me, thx daniel too for disbelieving me

To your dearest AM MOD Daniel Chan:

I don't want this to me a war! What is the point of that? NON-SENSE.

1) quote:Anyone here believe a 6 year old who doesn't have an email address loves playing AM on his own?

Firstly, "not on his own", that's why I am here to teach him.
I am sorry that I haven't explain clearly.
My younger brother plays AM because he saw his friend(like 8-9yrs old) plays AM.
At that them, I do not believe my 6-years old brother can say sth like AM because I don't believe my brother knows about online games! And he keep begging me because that guy introduce AM to him.
I have to repeat. "not on his own fully", I agree I am the one to create the first route for him, but that's it.

2) Who here beliefs that 2 accounts registered back to back, with consecutive account id, using the same person's information and email address are in fact for two different persons?

Secondly, would Daniel mind to check our id?
8869 is Fly Cathay
8870 is Cathay Express
Daniel, do you remember which one is opened for my brother?
That one is 8869, Fly Cathay.
Mine one is 8870, Cathay Express.
I open one for myself have two reasons.
1 - I found AM is interesting
2 - In order to teach my brother, because he do not know how to play! I am very sure! I dun believe he can play it without my teaching.

I really read the rules.
Rules 1b
1b. Multiple accounts owned or controlled by the same player would result in account suspension as soon as the situation is brought to the admins' attention.
But I am facing a dilemma!
1 - I cannot delete his account because I promised that I will teach him!
2 - I will not give up AM because I found AM is interesting. That's why I work hard on my airline and airline report.
Daniel, did you ever take a look at my report? I really put many effort on it. If not, please take a look.

For email address, as you do not believe he has a email address, i repeat the very very last time.
I register for him of course I use my email address.

For the same information.
Rules 2
2. Multiple players using the same computer or internet connection should be made know to the staff as soon as they register.
I know. But think deeply.
For example,
my email: daniel chan@am.com
my name: matthew chan...

Daniel, may I ask you, will you believe it is a multiple players?

That's all I have to say....I am not here to start a war. And I do not want to.

That's why I am so angry while I am typing out the truth and you guys lock it!

bibi974

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: January 18, 2008, 12:50:05 pm
I did read the correspondence and as previously said, my vote goes for the need for a proof. I could read time at 4 :D so why not after all...

jameswyhk

• Airline Supervisor
  • So inactive...
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: January 18, 2008, 12:56:03 pm
Quote from: "Cathay Express"
That's why I work hard on my airline and airline report.

WOW! If you call "Route Arrangement and Fleet Arrangement will be annonced later." as a "hard work", that's another horrible joke. 又是爛gag。

------

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #35 on: January 18, 2008, 12:59:57 pm
What I could say is,

1. You were not honest when you were in control of two accounts. If you have emailed us from the start, who knows? We could very well have let you. But if you are discovered for controlling more than one account, why should we trust you? We give you a fair trial, an open one that is in this case. Both sides have fair opportunities to say what they want to, and the community is the judge. When this is done, all we say is "the tribe has spoken" and do whatever that is needed.

2. As for the sequence of account registering, oh we know. We know about that all along. We are not as ignorant as you make us seem. But then, there is still the chance that you register the first, and then the second, both for your own. You see? The thing is when you talk about you younger brother registering first, it is assumed that the reason for your account suspension is untrue. If the reason is true, then both accounts would be yours. You have provided us with no prove either way at this time. It is only your words.

3. Rule 1b is exactly why you got suspended. If you have followed rule 2, you could have avoided all these troubles by emailing us first. Every case is different, and I would say your example would create a situation where we would investigate. We do use other factors and help judge the validity of our suspiscion.

@bibi974, that is what I want too, but I don't think Matthew is too keen in doing that (for whatever reasons).
D Express (id 616) 8)

bibi974

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #36 on: January 18, 2008, 01:00:40 pm
doubts linger, though. maybe you(the administrators) could give him a trial period and check no economic relations are made between the two accounts.

@cathay express
you should have made only one account, yours, and when you are playing, you take your brother next to you and explain him aabout the game, but with your only one account, so that when he his older, he can play on his own.

lastly: don't you think 6 yo is not a bit too early for someone to be playing computers? can he even read what is written on AM? and no offense to you, but your english looks imperfect(i know mine too I m French), so I can't imagine how is the english of your brother. i think you should wait some years and kindly explain him that it is very too soon to play that kind of game. He might cry but later he will thank you for that.

that's just my opinion. considering that you didn't respect the rules, albeit you were clearly aware of them, it is normal that you were banned, isn't it?
even though your brother has been begging you, you shouldn't have accept it, law is law...

Cathay Express

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #37 on: January 18, 2008, 01:01:35 pm

WOW! If you call "Route Arrangement and Fleet Arrangement will be annonced later." as a "hard work", that's another horrible joke. 又是爛gag。

其實我係唔係要笑....
而家幾好玩.... :lol:

*translated by dktc: In fact, should I be laughing? It is kind of fun right now... :lol: *

bibi974

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #38 on: January 18, 2008, 01:02:44 pm

what is that for? man your attitude isn't better than his when I read this. he seems to get carried away really easy, that kind of stupid remarks isn't really useful. Do you think that your airlines report has been better?
pfff

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #39 on: January 18, 2008, 01:04:45 pm
Guys, focus.

We all think our own airline reports are the best, so no reason fighting over them.
D Express (id 616) 8)

Cathay Express

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #40 on: January 18, 2008, 01:05:45 pm
Quote from: "bibi974"
doubts linger, though. maybe you(the administrators) could give him a trial period and check no economic relations are made between the two accounts.

@cathay express
you should have made only one account, yours, and when you are playing, you take your brother next to you and explain him aabout the game, but with your only one account, so that when he his older, he can play on his own.

lastly: don't you think 6 yo is not a bit too early for someone to be playing computers? can he even read what is written on AM? and no offense to you, but your english looks imperfect(i know mine too I m French), so I can't imagine how is the english of your brother. i think you should wait some years and kindly explain him that it is very too soon to play that kind of game. He might cry but later he will thank you for that.

that's just my opinion. considering that you didn't respect the rules, albeit you were clearly aware of them, it is normal that you were banned, isn't it?
even though your brother has been begging you, you shouldn't have accept it, law is law...

He might cry but later he will thank you for that. You are right.
but your english looks imperfect
How old are you and how old do you think I am?
Thx bibi974.

iranair777

• Brokers
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #41 on: January 18, 2008, 01:06:29 pm
um, why are you writing in chinese or japanese or whatever it is? why dont you just write in english?

Cathay Express

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #42 on: January 18, 2008, 01:07:49 pm
Quote from: "dktc"
Guys, focus.

We all think our own airline reports are the best, so no reason fighting over them.

I really want to thx dktc for providing a chance for me to learn.
My english is imperfect, so it is so great you guys create an oppotunity for me to learn english.

best = many?
or best is one only?

would you answer?

p.s. work hard doesn't mean good.

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #43 on: January 18, 2008, 01:09:51 pm
Quote from: "dktc"
Guys, focus.

I really want to thx dktc for providing a chance for me to learn.
My english is imperfect, so it is so great you guys create an oppotunity for me to learn english.

best = many?
or best is one only?

would you answer?

Technically, best should be the one and only. However, here we use best for all the reports written by the person, of whom the point of view is from. See all the reports as a group that the same person wrote, and you would understand.

but yes... focus. We aren't here to discuss airline reports, or english for that matter~
D Express (id 616) 8)

bibi974

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #44 on: January 18, 2008, 01:11:07 pm
again sorry if i offended you, i didn't mean to, and as i m french I somtimes am not really conscious of the impact of some english expressions.

I am 19 and considering your previous reaction, I think you are not so old too, are you?
concerning your English, I actually have no idea, maybe as you were at first a bit carried away, that's why there were some errors in your expression. you are from Hong-Kong are you?

I suggest you bringing the prooves everybody wants so that this story ends well for you, if you really say the truth.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk