Airline Mogul Forum

Game hasn't even started but cheating already has!

Danny · 77 · 14899

sla31

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: October 12, 2007, 04:02:17 pm
I'm at school right now.
Bryce Rea

davekmbplane

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: October 12, 2007, 04:27:30 pm
Quote from: "jameswyhk"
So unfair! Why don't you reset that GFS and Taipei Air System?
Also this one
http://airlinemogul.com/airlinemogul/view_airline.php?id=4517

Excuse me,this airline is mine,but actually between the time,i was out for learning and not at home during the time,i just came home but i do not know why i have 3 planes now...... :roll:

Blue Sky Mine

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: October 12, 2007, 04:34:35 pm
report the cheaters you find to the admins by pm!
EO Blue Sky Mine (XAI), ID 2041

Mein Maserati fährt 210,
Schwupp, die Polizei hat´s nicht geseh´n,
das macht Spaß!
Ich geb Gas, ich geb Gas

rocketboy

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: October 12, 2007, 04:34:57 pm
Now you have 6 planes and 1 on order. Given that you should have no mechanism to make money until the game starts I wonder how you managed to order a 3 million euro plane with only 500,000 to start?

I'm not going to accuse anyone of cheating but airlines that have values of 16 and 18 million before the game has even started have either benefited from a very selective bug or they have found a 'creative' way to, at the very least, get around the spirit of the game rules.
URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

davekmbplane

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: October 12, 2007, 04:39:55 pm
Quote from: "rocketboy"
Now you have 6 planes and 1 on order. Given that you should have no mechanism to make money until the game starts I wonder how you managed to order a 3 million euro plane with only 500,000 to start?

I'm not going to accuse anyone of cheating but airlines that have values of 16 and 18 million before the game has even started have either benefited from a very selective bug or they have found a 'creative' way to, at the very least, get around the spirit of the game rules.

Sorry,i need to tell you about that,i am not playing the game right now and i don't know why there have so many planes in the game!!!!And i also don't know where is the money come from,the order of DC3 is also not made by me!!!I also waiting for anyone to tell me why!! :evil:

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: October 12, 2007, 04:43:22 pm
Quote from: "davekmbplane"

Sorry,i need to tell you about that,i am not playing the game right now and i don't know why there have so many planes in the game!!!!And i also don't know where is the money come from,the order of DC3 is also not made by me!!!I also waiting for anyone to tell me why!! :evil:

The admins would look into it.
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #21 on: October 12, 2007, 04:50:14 pm
Quote from: "Pacific"
It's 15:20 in GuinessLand.  Stephen's probably rotting away in some lecture theatre right now.

Bingo.  :D
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

jameswyhk

• Airline Supervisor
  • So inactive...
    • View Profile
Reply #22 on: October 12, 2007, 05:02:51 pm
Quote from: "dktc"
Quote from: "davekmbplane"

The admins would look into it.

I don't want to see another "mini" reset again!

------

digifreak

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #23 on: October 12, 2007, 07:30:29 pm
Well... I would not mind the reset as long as you could prevent thins kind of stuff from happening

Armygrognard

Reply #24 on: October 12, 2007, 07:35:46 pm
Quote from: "StephenM"
Quote from: "Pacific"
It's 15:20 in GuinessLand.  Stephen's probably rotting away in some lecture theatre right now.

Bingo.  :D

Do they happen to serve ale or Guiness in that 'lecture hall'?

:wink:  :wink:  :wink:

747-300

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: October 12, 2007, 08:37:06 pm
why people create airlines that he don't use or cheat???
http://www.airlinemogul.com/airlinemogul/view_airline.php?id=5216
http://www.airlinemogul.com/airlinemogul/view_airline.php?id=4021
http://www.airlinemogul.com/airlinemogul/view_airline.php?id=3450
those 3 only in South America, in the same continent have more 10 airliners that don't fly :?
onora CEO, ID 2222

UAT

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: October 12, 2007, 09:42:57 pm
http://www.airlinemogul.com/airlinemogul/rankings.php?category=aircraft_type&type=Douglas%20DC-3

top 4 are brokers(so its understandable they have more than 1), the rest well i dont know
UDE
ID: 2870

sla31

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: October 12, 2007, 09:52:21 pm
Trust me I don't want those planes.  Even though we get them as scrap we still have to pay for them.  I have a negiative amount in my bank account.  I now have to make up 7 million just to get back to 0 dollars.
Bryce Rea

d3funct

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: October 12, 2007, 09:55:40 pm
Quote from: "sla31"
Trust me I don't want those planes.  Even though we get them as scrap we still have to pay for them.  I have a negiative amount in my bank account.  I now have to make up 7 million just to get back to 0 dollars.

With the amount of planes you have, you should easily acheive an 800k+ DOP
nternational Air - ID: 2628

UAT

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: October 12, 2007, 09:56:31 pm
in a few game months it will be back to normal and i will place some orders  :lol:
UDE
ID: 2870

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk