Airline Mogul Forum

Why there're some airlines can operates 4 DC3 ?

747-300

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: October 13, 2007, 05:07:05 pm
Quote from: "dktc"
Quote from: "747-300"
http://www.airlinemogul.com/airlinemogul/view_airline.php?id=xxxx

he isn't broker :?

He is banned.

sorry for acuse him in public :? (isn't irony)

you can investigate too a lot of airlines in South America??? a lot of airlines have 0 pax and a aircraft leased out :?
onora CEO, ID 2222

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #31 on: October 13, 2007, 05:18:41 pm
you can investigate too a lot of airlines in South America??? a lot of airlines have 0 pax and a aircraft leased out :?

PM me with a list of them please. Thanks.
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

apoivre

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: October 13, 2007, 07:30:09 pm

What's wrong with that? Players might have to travel somewhere with problematic net access and leased their planes out. Some of us do get ot ride real planes in real life from times to times. (I was supposed to leave tomorrow, for instance - just found out I'm not going anywhere. I would have leased my plane out for the time I'm away)

Armygrognard

Reply #33 on: October 13, 2007, 07:38:26 pm
Quote from: "apoivre"

What's wrong with that? Players might have to travel somewhere with problematic net access and leased their planes out. Some of us do get ot ride real planes in real life from times to times. (I was supposed to leave tomorrow, for instance - just found out I'm not going anywhere. I would have leased my plane out for the time I'm away)

At this stage of the game you could leave with routes set and make more money.  There aren't enough planes or competition to lose routes/passengers like later in the game.

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: October 13, 2007, 08:47:13 pm
Quote from: "apoivre"

Nothing wrong with doing a bit of investigation as well. (At least nothing wrong at your end. For me time is wasted :cry: ) If you lease the planes out legitimately, you have nothing to worry about (except maybe you can no longer do so with the new security features in place. Thank the cheaters for that.)
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk