Airline Mogul Forum

Alliance Base Problem

Jps · 3 · 852

Jps

• Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
on: October 04, 2007, 02:10:43 pm
I just joined United Sky Group... before.. i was in Skyteam and had based at Washington DC (DCA, Alliance base) with many routes... when i joined USG.. there was now more than 20 alliance routes coming out of Washington..

Alliance Bases:
Alliance Base   Current Alliance Flights
Washington DC [DCA]   31   :roll:

No i do not want to lose my routes at DCA... cause if im correct the under the Bug's forum title it says.."Any problems or bugs you have found? Let us know. If you uncover a major bug but dont take advantage you may be in for a reward."

So all i ask for is my DCA routes lol for reporting this bug.. because if I didnt.. no1 would notice anyways..  8)

ID: 5000 ~ Flying Beyond The Stars

Air Elbonia

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: October 04, 2007, 07:20:34 pm
Since routes are not automatically closed, however are frozen, when you leave an alliance it is technically possible for a new entrant to break the caps.  As i recall, many of these routes become un-editable until rectified (but i forget exactly if it works in practice).

For the most part, alliances are designed to be great for all parties involved, however there are a few grains of sand thrown in (by design or by chance) that are supposed to keep alliances relatively reasonable in size.  Only way to do that without forcing conflict is to throw just enough of a chance of conflict inciting situations as is reasonable to keep the mega-alliances on their toes, without disrupting small alliances as much.
Air Elbonia, First in Time Travel since 2073!  (AEB ID in Game: 333)

Jps

• Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 05, 2007, 10:02:10 am
Oh well... 2 days left... ill just leave the routes

ID: 5000 ~ Flying Beyond The Stars

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk