Airline Mogul Forum

Aircraft orders won't order?

flynorthern

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: September 26, 2024, 09:37:56 pm
World #3619

For some reason orders for 2019 on the Embraer E195-E2 won't work it says the following.

Oops! Ran out of Space
Well this is embarassing, we have run out of room in the order book for your orders. Not to worry, on the next month change, if the overall production line over the next 6 months is 70% full or more, the production line will automatically increase in capacity so you can try ordering again then.
Congratulations!
The aircraft order has been placed. A total of 0 firm orders were completed. The aircraft have been added to the orderbook for this production line. To check the place in line visit the orderbook here.

I've already tried Jan and Feb both months it won't let me order anything from Embraer for 2019. It will however, let me order an Airbus A319 Neo?   Could someone please fix it to allow Embraer E2s to be ordered.

1993matias

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Senior Manager
  • Play to have fun!
    • View Profile
    • Train pins and tie clips
Reply #1 on: September 28, 2024, 03:03:21 pm
Could it be that the E195-E2 is not in production when the world ends?

flynorthern

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 28, 2024, 04:46:24 pm
Could it be that the E195-E2 is not in production when the world ends?

The World ends in Dec 2020. Production of the E2 starts in 2019.

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 01, 2024, 01:26:26 am
Thanks for the report! The E195-E2 was not assigned to an order book which caused the error. That has been fixed and as a test I ordered one 195-E2 on your airline. Let us know if you would like a cash refund for it!
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

flynorthern

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 06, 2024, 11:52:40 pm
Thanks for the report! The E195-E2 was not assigned to an order book which caused the error. That has been fixed and as a test I ordered one 195-E2 on your airline. Let us know if you would like a cash refund for it!

Thanks the problem is indeed fixed and I have ordered a further 79. Many thanks

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk