Airline Mogul Forum

Terminal Issue

Lord Voldemort

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: August 11, 2013, 12:43:29 am
From World 2677, ID 13327, Gauss Air (GUA).
I also posted this in the world subforum, under general.

"I recently built two terminals, one first in Paris (CDG) and the second in London (LHR). Both builds were successful, but I noticed that the first build seems to have permanently decreased my airline value. I thought this wasn't supposed to be the case (from past experience, I've seen that building terminals doesn't change airline value), but I figured it might be a change to this world. The terminal I built in LHR, however, did non decrease my airline value, which was my major concern; at least one of these instances is a bug. "

Lord Voldemort

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 12:51:23 am
"Update - my value went up again (seemingly randomly) but it's still 12 million short of what it was before."

Lord Voldemort

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 11, 2013, 01:05:25 am
I'm not sure what records are kept, but I'll just post what I have here:
At the beginning 24 October 1995, my airline had a value of € 1148123671. It then went down briefly to around € 1076000000 (I don't know the exact figure) and then went up to € 1136148224.

1993matias

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Senior Manager
  • Play to have fun!
    • View Profile
    • Train pins and tie clips
Reply #3 on: August 11, 2013, 01:38:11 am
All during the same day? Remember, many expenses are paid at the month change (24th - 1st) ;)

Lord Voldemort

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: August 11, 2013, 01:56:26 am
Yeah, this was all in 24 October 1995. My expenses were paid normally the following day.

RFA CEO

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: April 14, 2018, 06:55:16 am
From World 2677, ID 13327, Gauss Air (GUA).
I also posted this in the world subforum, under general.

"I recently built two terminals, one first in Paris (CDG) and the second in London (LHR). Both builds were successful, but I noticed that the first build seems to have permanently decreased my airline value. I thought this wasn't supposed to be the case (from past experience, I've seen that building terminals doesn't change airline value), but I figured it might be a change to this world. The terminal I built in LHR, however, did non decrease my airline value, which was my major concern; at least one of these instances is a bug. "

My main worry with building terminals is that there are no advantages at all, perhaps this is a bug. I also built terminals but I do not see any reduction in the monthly gate costs in overall

1993matias

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Senior Manager
  • Play to have fun!
    • View Profile
    • Train pins and tie clips
Reply #6 on: April 14, 2018, 08:46:25 am
Terminals cost 75% of normal gate rent, bu you wouldn't see the changes until the game month changes

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk