Airline Mogul Forum

Invitation to new Private World (1972 to 2015)

airplaneman112

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: June 18, 2016, 08:25:25 pm
Hi I would love to join your world I love small airline's and that is what I always end up doing. I hope to be based in the Northwest USA.

Thunderstruck

• Airline Operative
  • What goes up must come down
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: June 20, 2016, 08:38:34 am
Greetings,

Happy to Welcome your airline. Have fun!

Thunderstruck

MiraiAir

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: July 02, 2016, 07:40:27 am
Joined a few days ago.
I can proudly claim myself as the fastest growing airline in Asia.

Because I am the only airline homebased in Asia  :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've heard many stories of your worlds Thunder, I hear that they're always well managed.

There is plenty of room many places in this world, just look at this route map - with only one intercontinental route courtesy of Italian Airways

Also matias can you bring up an updated version of the full world routes? Would be nice to see the change in just over 2 months.

Thunderstruck

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: July 04, 2016, 01:21:49 pm
Greetings MiraiAir,

Firstly welcome to the game world! I suppose you are playing as Red Dot based out of Japan? If so, your airline is off to a successful start :)

My Airline (Pacific Aero) has set up our first base in Asia (Beijing) and we will be opening another base out of that amazing continent within the next few years. I am pleased to see another airline flying those Eastern skies, and hope in time that more will join.

I appreciate your comments about the way my worlds are managed - I enjoy lengthy games spanning several decades, and I like to see them stay vibrant. 

Let me know whenever I can assist in the game, and I wish your airline rapid expansion and structured development.

Kind regards,

Thunder

1993matias

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Senior Manager
  • Play to have fun!
    • View Profile
    • Train pins and tie clips
Reply #19 on: November 29, 2016, 12:17:27 am
There are too many routes to show on one map now, but here are the current hubs, colour coded as follows:
Red: Pacific Aero (Thunderstruck)
Blue: Italian Airways
Green: AussieWings (me)
Purple: Other airlines

Omitted are the following three bases: Bogota (Pacific Aero), Sao Paulo GRU and Johannesburg (Italian Airways)

I can really recommend starting in Asia, as only Beijing and Australia have competition. The Americas south of the US border is quite free too, although many "minor" US airports are free to base in. Come join this entertaining world!

Thunderstruck

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: November 30, 2016, 09:04:36 am
Those are really cool maps, thanks for creating them Matias!

And yes - plenty of room for new airlines to participate, please feel welcome to join the world!

1993matias

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Senior Manager
  • Play to have fun!
    • View Profile
Reply #21 on: December 26, 2016, 09:35:00 pm
This world might have been around for long now, but there is still plenty of space (maybe not that much in the US...), see for yourself in the maps below:

North America

Europe

Asia

Omitted are Bogota and a few hubs with fewer than ten flights.
Big airports with no airlines based (or very few flights) are shown below. Red colour is for airports larger than 30 000 000 passengers and violet is for smaller than that.

London is Gatwick airport, Shanghai is both Pudong and Honqiao, Tokyo is Narita, New York is La Guardia and Moscow is all.
(EDIT on Jan 3rd: Shanghai Pudong and Bangkok are now taken)

In-game forum is here, it's lively and so is the aircraft market.
http://www.airlinemogul.com/world_info.php?wid=3154
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 05:22:07 pm by 1993matias »

Thunderstruck

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #22 on: January 18, 2017, 02:06:04 am
Still almost 20 years of this world left. Calling all aviation enthusiasts to join this world and create the airline of your dreams!

And once again, thanks Matias for the great hub maps! it makes it all the more fascinating.

Reyes25

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #23 on: January 18, 2017, 01:45:54 pm
it's unfair i can not play with all my friends in the world, we were six in total now the game has blocked us from logging on.

1993matias

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Senior Manager
  • Play to have fun!
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: January 19, 2017, 05:02:44 pm
We (the staff) are in the process of resolving this issue, we are in contact with you via email.

1993matias

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Senior Manager
  • Play to have fun!
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: September 03, 2017, 05:02:04 am
This world is ending soon, sadly. I really enjoyed it, will you make a new one soon again, Thunderstruck?

Thunderstruck

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: October 30, 2017, 08:19:00 am
Hi there,

I am so glad you enjoyed this world. I did too, it was fun and dynamic, and spanned through the decades.

Sadly, as must happen sometimes in life, I lost my job and am currently looking for another one. This means I do not have the funds to create another world at this moment.
When times are better, I certainly will create a new world, and let you know for sure!

In the meantime, I have been playing a world that has so far been handled well : Private World #3270

I am sure that world would be happy to see any new players join as well.

Take care & thanks as always for the excellent running of Airline Mogul!!

Thunderstruck

1993matias

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Senior Manager
  • Play to have fun!
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: October 30, 2017, 01:09:13 pm
Hi Thunderstruck,

I'm sorry to hear. Thank you for the invitation, I have joined as Viking Airlines out of Copenhagen. I am sure this will be an enjoyable world too, I'll see you there :)

Thunderstruck

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: October 30, 2017, 06:27:48 pm
That is great Matias!

I'm playing as Southern Orient Airways, and this airline will operate mostly in Asia, but we will connect destinations on most continents sometime in the future.

Glad that you joined this world, it is always fun to share the skies with you!

Anzatax

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: November 01, 2017, 11:31:31 am
Hi guys,

I'm sorry to hear about what had happened, Thunderstruck. Hope your situation improves soon.

Seeing that both of you are in PW#3270, I wish to join too! :D See you in there! I think I will be Union Airlines.

Do tell us when you are going to create another world, though! I would love to join it . :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk