Airline Mogul Forum

Airplane Registration

Air Nostrum

• Airline Operative
  • Air Nostrum - El cielo es Nostrum
    • View Profile
on: October 07, 2012, 06:34:52 pm
Hello there,

I buy an airplane at the market (so not a new one) and I forgot to ask to change the registration.

Is there a possibility now to change the registration of the aircraft (I don't found it).

Thanks for the help.
Sincerely
Air Nostrum - El Cielo es Nostrum - The Heaven is Nostrum - Der Himmel ist Nostrum

1993matias

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Senior Manager
  • Play to have fun!
    • View Profile
    • Train pins and tie clips
Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 09:06:41 pm
Hi!

If you have bought an aircraft without re-registering it, it seems there is no way to re-register it after the purchase. It is still possible to rename, although it is not the same.

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 08, 2012, 01:38:49 am
There was never a plan to be able to re-register after you have finished a purchase. It is because people can then use up too many registrations for a country if they are constantly re-registering an aircraft. My biggest worry is for countries with 2 letters or numbers that change, they have very few registrations available when you have a large airline base in that country.

If it is something special and you really want it reregistered let me know and I can do it manually.
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

Air Nostrum

• Airline Operative
  • Air Nostrum - El cielo es Nostrum
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 08, 2012, 11:46:34 am
Thank you for the answer Stephen.

I understand you very well.

This is not a whim on my part. The fact is that I realy forgot to ask the re-registration. I have only 11 airplanes in this game (pw 2456).
10 are registrated EC and the one I forgot is registrated VH.

I appriciate if you do it manualy it but there will be no problem if it stays like it is now.

Thank you for the answer anyway.

Regards.
Sincerely
Air Nostrum - El Cielo es Nostrum - The Heaven is Nostrum - Der Himmel ist Nostrum

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk