1993matias

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Senior Manager
  • Play to have fun!
    • View Profile
    • Train pins and tie clips
on: August 29, 2011, 01:39:24 pm
Hi!

As AM uses GCMap as its main map source, I am puzzled why you don't use the new AM-maps.

They have different zoom-levels, so you don't have to close a couple of routes to get your map back to normal.
Different colours can be used to reflect fleet movements, together with the airline as a whole. This way it is easier to see the differences between the different fleets.
Hubs can get dots, so you can see what is hubs, and what is not (alliance hubs).

I hope these suggestions gets considered, or that we at least can get the new GCMap.

blue25

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: August 31, 2011, 04:10:54 pm
I agree! We do need to upgrade to the new GC Map! Might bring airline productivity to a new high, at least for well-established players.
Alto Airlines [ID: 2167]

oddward

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 12, 2011, 12:30:15 am
i addition to this i think that having a map that shows all the airlines on it may be of use to some players as i woul reveal areas which are not served

blue25

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 12, 2011, 04:09:25 pm
i addition to this i think that having a map that shows all the airlines on it may be of use to some players as i woul reveal areas which are not served
I agree, that would be an epic implementation. Airline Mogul does need some sort of system to show where places aren't being served. Wait, I just got a good idea! We could have route suggestions. Lets say an airline has some hours left and wants to add more routes. There should be a place to show where said plane could be flown

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 12, 2011, 05:25:18 pm
Airline Mogul does need some sort of system to show where places aren't being served.

Its available in the form of gate search.
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

1993matias

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Senior Manager
  • Play to have fun!
    • View Profile
    • Train pins and tie clips
Reply #5 on: September 12, 2011, 09:17:35 pm
But there you can only see which routes you serve and don't serve. I think he means all the airlines together, so you can see where there is low competition.

blue25

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: September 16, 2011, 07:10:44 pm
But there you can only see which routes you serve and don't serve. I think he means all the airlines together, so you can see where there is low competition.
Bingo :lol:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk