Airline Mogul Forum

Gate Search Premium "Create route" bug

jayceon

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: August 24, 2011, 02:41:16 pm
Hi guys

For like a month now I got issues with creating routes with the Gate Search Premium feature. Once I search for airports and create the first route, it opens in a new window automatically. Once created (and closed the window), the "Create route" link of the second airport doesn't work. I have to reload the whole page to be able to create the second route.

As far is I know, the only thing that's changed to my computer is an OS update to Lion like a month ago. Does anyone know if this is OS related?

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 07:13:46 pm
What browser is it? I set that up so that it should create a new tab every time you click on it, speeding up the overall process. In Chrome I hold down the CTRL key and click away happily on about 10 routes to get 10 tabs and work through them.
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

jayceon

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 24, 2011, 10:18:14 pm
Well, I'm using Safari. Normally it opens a new window which is quite handy if you ask me. But it's just the "Create route" button that isn't working anymore after creating one route  :-\

1993matias

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Senior Manager
  • Play to have fun!
    • View Profile
    • Train pins and tie clips
Reply #3 on: August 26, 2011, 07:00:29 pm
I had the problem some while ago, but try to hold cmd (if I'm not wrong on Mac) while pressing the button. That way it will open a new tab, but keep focus on the search window, so you can open more tabs.

But honestly, I don't really recall how I solved my problem - I just don't have it anymore :P

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk