Airline Mogul Forum

PW1936 (AiRevoLegacy): Now Open, Join In!

ionutz2oo0

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: March 28, 2011, 09:16:38 pm
[BINDU, East West, Kevin, gopats] All airlines added and modified. Check here for the current update.

And hmmm, it seems like Asia is underrepresented for now. Does this mean my airline will be based in Asia again, or will it mean I'll expand my horizons later and start an Oceania-based airline? Anyways, thanks for all the greetings, and I turned the "golden" 23 last Wednesday (which also happened to be the 23rd!).

Happy Birthday. Capital AG Airline it's actually Capital AG England. it seems the world is getting bigger which is good. can't wait to be back in the game.

1993matias

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Senior Manager
  • Play to have fun!
    • View Profile
    • Train pins and tie clips
Reply #31 on: March 28, 2011, 09:51:39 pm
Can I join as Pacifica out of Honolulu (going for quite a challenge there)?

wishfulanthony

• Airline Operative
  • Owner of Volcano Airways
    • View Profile
    • My personal blog
Reply #32 on: March 29, 2011, 01:51:56 am
[ionutz] thanks! (even though it's belated! :P) plus i modified your airline name too.

[matias, Someday] airlines added. And matias, well, it can be a challenge flying out of Honolulu since your base is thousands of miles from any mainland or closest island... choose carefully!
Proud owner of

ID: 30954 · Owned Private Worlds 1596, 1757, 1936, and 2180 · Sojourner Dream · Need help on AM? Read my guides here

kilmo

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: March 29, 2011, 04:45:08 am
Hey Everyone,
Is it too late to join?

:D

kilmo

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: March 29, 2011, 05:28:04 am
If not then can I please join as...

Kookaburra Airlines

based out of Sydney Airport.

:lol:

wishfulanthony

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
    • My personal blog
Reply #35 on: March 29, 2011, 08:47:57 am
[kilmo] nope, you're not too late to join. It's just the sign up (reservations) stage right now, so you're good! Plus, the world will not start until May 1st, so you've got time to decide to book now or cancel as you wish. Usually, my worlds fill up days after opening, so it's best to get a pot now if you're serious about making a commitment to join my world.
Proud owner of

ID: 30954 · Owned Private Worlds 1596, 1757, 1936, and 2180 · Sojourner Dream · Need help on AM? Read my guides here

SomedayTrijet

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #36 on: March 29, 2011, 06:51:28 pm
I would like to chang my airline name and base. I would like the new name to just be "Villair", and the base to be at Bogota(BOG), Colombia.

Thanks!

kilmo

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #37 on: March 29, 2011, 08:39:43 pm
[kilmo] nope, you're not too late to join. It's just the sign up (reservations) stage right now, so you're good! Plus, the world will not start until May 1st, so you've got time to decide to book now or cancel as you wish. Usually, my worlds fill up days after opening, so it's best to get a pot now if you're serious about making a commitment to join my world.

Great,
I have decided to change my airline name to "Orange Jet" if possible but I will still be based out of SYD.

Thank You

wishfulanthony

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
    • My personal blog
Reply #38 on: March 30, 2011, 04:50:09 am
[kilmo, Someday] all right, airline changes have been made.

And yes, the reservation book is slowly filling up, but we're not yet to the point that I need to change my plans and add extra spaces later. So, if you want to get four Airbus A320-200s, 1m euro start up cash, 3 gates, and a full world setting in a competitive environment, then join my upcoming world, AiRevoLegacy! You never know what you'll get into once it starts, but trust me, it will be really fun to watch from May 1st.
Proud owner of

kilmo

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #39 on: March 30, 2011, 07:20:13 am
I dont want to sound like an idiot or anything but have you created the world yet?

I know it starts on the 1st of April but have you created the world yet.

ionutz2oo0

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #40 on: March 30, 2011, 05:12:21 pm
I dont want to sound like an idiot or anything but have you created the world yet?

I know it starts on the 1st of April but have you created the world yet.

It starts on the 1st of May.

ba4

Reply #41 on: March 30, 2011, 05:28:18 pm
British Airways International at London Gatwick

wishfulanthony

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
    • My personal blog
Reply #42 on: March 30, 2011, 08:39:04 pm
[ba4] airline added.

And nope, I haven't started it yet since I still have an existing world running until Easter... that's why the start date is on May 1st.
Proud owner of

Mastafa

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #43 on: March 30, 2011, 10:12:19 pm
[ba4] airline added.

And nope, I haven't started it yet since I still have an existing world running until Easter... that's why the start date is on May 1st.

Great! My birthday! :D
Sincerely, Mastafa

wishfulanthony

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
    • My personal blog
Reply #44 on: April 01, 2011, 06:30:04 am
[Sean] Hah, really? Your bday is on May 1st? Well, that will be a great way to start your day, with a new world... (although I'd better check on the tokens I'll spend to do it).

Plus, yes, we still have a month to opening day, and you don't want to miss out on this opportunity because it will hopefully be a great world to watch! Start your airline with four A320-200s, a million euros in cash, three gates, and a full world coverage, and you've got a strong world that you can choose. Join AiRevoLegacy now!
Proud owner of

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk