Starting a new World

norge · 34 · 8883

BINDU

• Airline Mogul Admins
  • Airline Operative
  • Airline Mogul Data Officer (Airports)
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: July 21, 2010, 04:56:46 pm
I have an idea guys. Do you guys remember PW 1075, the real world? Well I'd like to try and see if we could emulate that sort of world with this one, with people committed to doing some serious airline reports, and the like. That being said, we could create a separate forum for the game at freeforums.org.... Then we could try and set up some additional rules as well. So, with that in mind, I'd like to be the first player in Middle East as Turkish Airlines... Hub at IST

steventommyobama

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #31 on: July 21, 2010, 06:10:21 pm
I have an idea guys. Do you guys remember PW 1075, the real world? Well I'd like to try and see if we could emulate that sort of world with this one, with people committed to doing some serious airline reports, and the like. That being said, we could create a separate forum for the game at freeforums.org.... Then we could try and set up some additional rules as well. So, with that in mind, I'd like to be the first player in Middle East as Turkish Airlines... Hub at IST

Yes!  I am all for it!  And anyone on here form The Real World (Lufthansa in the house :) ) please contact me on here or albionairlines.freeforums.org  I think I might try to redeem myself and play as Lufthansa again!  Now, The starting aircraft - not a big fan, I would suggest starting in 1996 and giving us each an A319 or two.

GoldDragonFly

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: July 24, 2010, 11:15:06 am
Hey guys! Long time no see....  :D

I'd be keen to give it a go as well. Possibly as Air France out of CDG.

norge

• Airline Supervisor
  • Partially Inactive
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: July 25, 2010, 01:50:01 pm
I think I will continue a new tread about this, so please sign-in there.  ^-^

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk