Airline Mogul Forum

Premium Gate Search - Error Message

jghastings

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: January 28, 2010, 11:26:28 pm
Hi,

I'm airline 8330 in world 1194, and I'm getting the following message when trying to use premium gate search (which is paid for until 10th March):

Subquery returns more than 1 row

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /var/www/vhosts/airlinemogul.com/httpdocs/airlinemogul/gate_search.php on line 453

I don't get offered any airports at all, regardless of what I set the search parameters to.

Any idea what's going on?

Thanks,
JG
ID: 8330

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: January 29, 2010, 12:15:14 am
More than likely you have two entries for the March expiry of Gate Search. I'll take a look shortly.
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

jghastings

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 31, 2010, 10:34:44 am
Bit of an update.

Just discovered that this problem is partially resolved in that I can now do some searches, but if I tick the "Show my own gates" box the message still comes up.

Not too much of a problem for now as I have a separate record of my own gates, but would be good if this could be looked into.

Thanks,
JG
ID: 8330

ScreamingEagle

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 31, 2010, 02:51:11 pm
I'm having the same problem, it seems to be a small part of a bigger problem.

If you restrict the search to show airports less then 35 million or 40 million whatever your smallest hub is, it will work with the box checked.

You may run into problems when you go to add gates/build terminals.  I can no longer add routes because it will not let me create any gates (build or rent).

If you check your gate listings you probably have double entries for your hub(s).

Hopefully AM gets this fixed.

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: January 31, 2010, 04:35:51 pm
Thanks for the updates, it is a different problem to what I had originally thought so I am looking into it now.
Stephen Murphy

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: January 31, 2010, 05:58:21 pm
Okay, we have a fix in place to prevent the problem from occurring in the future. It will be a bit longer before we have the gate numbers rectified (and the gate search errors disappear).
Stephen Murphy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk