OCP Disabled

What is that?
Chief Executive Officer of Panama Airlines :D

CHR

• Brokers
  • Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: January 01, 2010, 09:22:59 am
OCP stands for One Click Purchase, it means you can click on the OCP button to rent a single gate at an airport in one click (not having to go through multiple pages to select how many gates you want etc.). Note, however, if you accidently click OCP, you have to pay the value of that gate for a month.

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 01, 2010, 11:53:38 am
We are testing an improved OCP to make it faster. That is why there is an enable disable link on the admin panel now, so people can choose which version they prefer.
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

CHR

• Brokers
  • Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 01, 2010, 12:17:15 pm
Just a little thing, but I think the In Game Manual Enable/Disable should probably be under the Optional Features section. It currently has its own area on the admin page. Holiday mode could also arguably be classified as an optional feature.

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: January 01, 2010, 12:26:54 pm
Just a little thing, but I think the In Game Manual Enable/Disable should probably be under the Optional Features section. It currently has its own area on the admin page. Holiday mode could also arguably be classified as an optional feature.

Yeah, the intention for all those is to be placed on a different page, as per the following thread located here. I wanted to drop the email notifications off that page so I put the Optional features in there. I will probably move the two you mentioned over as well.
Stephen Murphy

Flybynight747

• Airline Operative
  • FLY 747s
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: January 01, 2010, 11:15:04 pm
The new OCP feature is fantastic!
For many months I have been adding gates to new bases thinking 'Why oh Why can't I rent multiple gates in one hit rather than having to re-load the page every time'.

It's a stroke of genius.

Well done to the AM staff, this is a really useful tool and one I am using (almost) as I type.

Thanks

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: January 01, 2010, 11:34:06 pm
The new OCP feature is fantastic!
For many months I have been adding gates to new bases thinking 'Why oh Why can't I rent multiple gates in one hit rather than having to re-load the page every time'.

It's a stroke of genius.

Well done to the AM staff, this is a really useful tool and one I am using (almost) as I type.

Thanks

Glad to hear it. I will be announcing it fully in the morning. Its been sitting there for a while due to an outstanding issue with Firefox 3.5 but thankfully it seems to be resolved.
Stephen Murphy

Flybynight747

• Airline Operative
  • FLY 747s
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: January 02, 2010, 08:47:00 am
Well I used it to great effect yesterday.
Saves time, the whole process of reloading the gate search page is gone.
Brilliant.

Thanks again

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk