Airline Mogul Forum

Requesting Aircraft Livery...

mcstennis09

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: July 28, 2009, 08:25:40 am
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could make a livery for me... My airline is United American Airways, and I wanted to try to go for that "flag carrier of the US" kind of thing. (It's my own imaginary dream, haha. So please don't judge me. Haha) I want the colors to be red, white and blue on the tail... with a large star and like... 13 smaller stars... I kinda want the red white and blue to be wavy (Like Delta's old logo) If anyone could make a logo of this and paint a Boeing 777-200 with this idea, I would be SO appreciative. :) If you do the whole plane, could you make the colors wavy with 37 stars running across the bottom of the plane? I would like the top to say United American in the front. :) Thank you so much for whoever is nice enough to do this for me! :)

expressair

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 08:09:17 am
Would this do?? Not a good one i agree...my CS skills are limited at best  :'(

Airline Mogul - See my airline
*BOM *KMG
W 1217
ID 14682

CHR

• Brokers
  • Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 30, 2009, 12:39:50 pm
Looks kind of French with the Red, White, Blue.

Tiger In Training

• Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 31, 2009, 02:26:58 pm
Dutch.

expressair

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 31, 2009, 05:36:47 pm
How about the Pepsi logo??? :P
*BOM *KMG
W 1217
ID 14682

mcstennis09

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: July 31, 2009, 10:57:52 pm
Would this do?? Not a good one i agree...my CS skills are limited at best  :'(

Wow that is really good. Could you by any chance use a darker blue, and use instead of the asterisk stars, could you replace them with the 5 pointed stars (and no wavy thing around the big star)? :3
Other than that I think that's PERFECT.

expressair

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: August 01, 2009, 05:10:38 pm

Wow that is really good. Could you by any chance use a darker blue, and use instead of the asterisk stars, could you replace them with the 5 pointed stars (and no wavy thing around the big star)? :3

I'll get on it. And the stars...what color would you like them to be??
*BOM *KMG
W 1217
ID 14682

mcstennis09

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: August 01, 2009, 06:52:12 pm

I'll get on it. And the stars...what color would you like them to be??
I was thinking blue red and white stars scattered everywhere? (Just not the same color stars as the background, like white star and white area)
Thanks!

expressair

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: August 03, 2009, 05:32:02 am
Sorry for deviating from the script - I made this Air Asia Inspired Livery. If you don't like it, let me know. I will make a new one of the first scheme with 5-pointed star.
cheers

*BOM *KMG
W 1217
ID 14682

mcstennis09

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: August 04, 2009, 05:31:45 am
Sorry for deviating from the script - I made this Air Asia Inspired Livery. If you don't like it, let me know. I will make a new one of the first scheme with 5-pointed star.
cheers

Actually... come to think of it... I like that more than the other one. ^_^ I don't know if it'll be too much trouble, but could you make the red stripes on the fuselage a little higher? (Like, less blue and stars, probably eliminating the last two rows of stars?) , and on the tail, could you put UA in blue (Kinda like American Airlines inspired)? Other than that, I'll take it!! thank you SO much!!

expressair

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: August 04, 2009, 06:02:00 am

Actually... come to think of it... I like that more than the other one. ^_^ I don't know if it'll be too much trouble, but could you make the red stripes on the fuselage a little higher? (Like, less blue and stars, probably eliminating the last two rows of stars?) , and on the tail, could you put UA in blue (Kinda like American Airlines inspired)? Other than that, I'll take it!! thank you SO much!!

I'm on it  8)
*BOM *KMG
W 1217
ID 14682

expressair

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: August 04, 2009, 07:40:14 am
Is this fine??
cheers
*BOM *KMG
W 1217
ID 14682

mcstennis09

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: August 05, 2009, 04:22:55 am
Is this fine??
cheers

Thank you so much for doing this for me! You don't even know! What do you use for photo editing? I'm assuming photoshop yes? Sorry for nitpicking- I promise (x1000000) this is the last time I'll ask for editing... (i feel really bad for asking because you've gone through the trouble for doing this for me a million times  :-[ ) but... something about the tail fin worries me... the UA doesn't really look like it would stand out... Do you have any suggestions? I'm really sorry for asking you this. :(

expressair

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: August 18, 2009, 08:53:33 am
Hey pal...sorry for this delay in replying. Unfortunately my Desktop went pffttt a week back and now I have no access to PS. Let me get my comp fixed and then i'll think of something to fix the "UA" part of the livery.

Cheers
*BOM *KMG
W 1217
ID 14682

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk