Airline Mogul Forum

How to change base continent in a private world?

eric0511

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: March 01, 2009, 04:45:50 pm
I am currently playing in a private world but would like to change my base continent.  Does anyone have any idea how I can do that?  Thanks!!!

blue25

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: March 01, 2009, 06:02:31 pm
Try talking to the world admin - click on world info and then the username that is listed. ;)
Alto Airlines [ID: 2167]

CHR

• Brokers
  • Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: March 02, 2009, 06:07:12 am
I don't think you can change base continent. You may be able to leave (or be evicted from) the world and then rejoin, but that would cost 30 tokens extra.

blue25

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: March 02, 2009, 12:36:15 pm
I don't think you can change base continent. You may be able to leave (or be evicted from) the world and then rejoin, but that would cost 30 tokens extra.
You can change base continents - I've done it before. Users in my world have asked me to switch continents. ;) You just have to contact the world admin - unless it's a public world...then the staff won't let you unless you restart your airline.
Alto Airlines [ID: 2167]

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: March 02, 2009, 12:38:57 pm
You just have to contact the world admin - unless it's a public world...then the staff won't let you unless you restart your airline.

Blue has this correct. We will move airlines between continents but the user needs to have their airline reset.
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk