Airline Mogul Forum

Problem with 0.5 routes

dskluz

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: April 21, 2009, 03:55:34 am
I noticed (while playing in world 506,) that there seems to be a problem with the game in the area of 0.5 routes:

- First, I noticed the game showed me the ^ carat symbol meaning "no one-way flights" for planes that had only one 0.5 route on them at the time.
- I was, however, able to make further 0.5 routes with those planes.
- Furthermore, the game, when I tested it to see if it would, allowed me to make a third 0.5 flight on an aircraft which would logically be unable to do this. (it happened to be plane id #8380) Of course, I then closed the route.
---Dskluz---

"Superior service, Superior savings."
(SUP) (2402) (Public World 506)
Founder, SkyTeam of World 506

AeroConando

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: May 31, 2009, 10:38:15 am
I noticed (while playing in world 506,) that there seems to be a problem with the game in the area of 0.5 routes:

- First, I noticed the game showed me the ^ carat symbol meaning "no one-way flights" for planes that had only one 0.5 route on them at the time.
- I was, however, able to make further 0.5 routes with those planes.
- Furthermore, the game, when I tested it to see if it would, allowed me to make a third 0.5 flight on an aircraft which would logically be unable to do this. (it happened to be plane id #8380) Of course, I then closed the route.
So there are several reports on this bug, and no news?

Did I miss something? It worked fine when I last played... of course, that was in World 3.

MrOrange

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 31, 2009, 09:59:02 pm
@dskluz: Would you mind giving a more detailed description of the exact problem, outlining mostly which route you were trying to create, which routes the aircraft already flew, that sort of stuff, so we can look into the situation more closely?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk