Airline Mogul Forum

[FIXED] Bugs with lease termination

Seattlepilot

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: November 11, 2008, 06:50:46 pm
When a lease ends (not when i terminate it but when it comes to the end of lease period) the aircraft is returned to the owner. The routes i have on those airplanes get dropped. However, these gates don't show up when i do the 'gate search'.

Seattlepilot..
« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 11:47:44 pm by StephenM »

sbworcs

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: November 11, 2008, 10:12:39 pm
Another thing I had was 2 aircraft on lease with about 48 days left on lease.  The person who leased them to me returned them early.  I did not get a message telling they had been returned.  I only noticed when I looked at my aircraft and there were 2 with 24 hours left on them.  Is this normal?  Thanks
img]http://img.photojerk.com/sbworcs/bannerobgcopyap6.jpg[/img]

pseudoswede

• Airline Manager
  • Play to win, not imitate.
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 11, 2008, 11:23:09 pm
Another thing I had was 2 aircraft on lease with about 48 days left on lease.  The person who leased them to me returned them early.  I did not get a message telling they had been returned.  I only noticed when I looked at my aircraft and there were 2 with 24 hours left on them.  Is this normal?  Thanks

Yes, you only get a notification if the game (not the player) returns the leased plane.

Planet Express Airways
Member of the FT Alliance
ID: 3446

Opinions expressed in my posts are suggestions to achieve maximum airline value and top rankings.
If you do not wish for either, then feel free to ignore.

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: November 25, 2008, 11:47:29 pm
Message sending added.
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk