Airline Mogul Forum

The 2000 Pledge

vc-10

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: June 23, 2007, 01:41:06 pm
how about old CRJs? Ones that are old enough to be worth less than a new DCH-8-300?
ly British World Airlines

Air Elbonia

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #31 on: June 29, 2007, 08:45:34 am
Update:   I've officially completely revamped just about every major page in the game since I started "working" here.  Recently i finished a new, improved hourly script which should do some nice things for the back-end, and does more stuff which sooner or later will appear on the front-end to you, the players.  

Thanks to everyone for their patience with this transition period, July 1st i guarantee the site will be ready to open anew for a fresh, new, year 2000 age.  I know a lot of what i've been working on of late has been unapparent to all but a very few of you, but I have a strong feeling you'll like the new create/edit/close routes.  Also, the streamlining of the site as a whole should hopefully improve the playability throughout.  

Throughout the 2000s i hope to finish up the majority of this list, though i cannot guarantee i won't get sidetracked by new unforeseen bugs (so far the worst i think have been tested out) or some new features big or small along the way.   So when the game next resets (heh. foresight is fun!) hopefully this list will be completed.
Air Elbonia, First in Time Travel since 2073!  (AEB ID in Game: 333)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk