Airline Mogul Forum

Question about formulas: ATTN. Admin or Mods.

oilersfan3594

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: September 26, 2008, 11:08:29 pm
Hello Admin:

I am designing an imaginary "utopian" type world, and am currently working on the airport and associated airline for the region.

I would like to know your formula for calculating approx. pax demand with a particular route, in relation to the pax traffic through the airports in question, for the purposes of figuring out flights, gates, planes, hangars, and general infrastructure required at this imaginary airport, and also jobs created by the airline.

If you could help me out with this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Ryan (Canada)

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: September 26, 2008, 11:22:00 pm
We wouldn't post that kind of information on a public forum. If it is required for professional use, you can contact me directly at the following: . For personal use, I'd recommend waiting for Private Worlds to be released, spec a world you'd be interested in taking, then contact us about getting it with personalised formulas, however the cost involved would be quite large. (To inhibit regular usage)
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

oilersfan3594

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 26, 2008, 11:45:41 pm
We wouldn't post that kind of information on a public forum. If it is required for professional use, you can contact me directly at the following: . For personal use, I'd recommend waiting for Private Worlds to be released, spec a world you'd be interested in taking, then contact us about getting it with personalised formulas, however the cost involved would be quite large. (To inhibit regular usage)

It's for personal use. Could you email me a general formula then? It doesn't have to be exact, I just don't want to have to estimate and then be off by 50% or something.

oilersfan3594

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 28, 2008, 11:30:21 pm
Okay, never mind... I have devised another method of calculating load demands, which I think is possibly more accurate and far better suited to my needs. Thanks for your time!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk