Airline Mogul Forum

Sudden Lag.

Triple_7

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: August 28, 2008, 09:15:09 pm
Anyone else been experiencing this lately?  Everything will be running perfectly smooth then out of nowhere you click update on a route and everything freezes up, sometimes for a minute other times have to get out of AM and come back later. 

It wasn't really a problem for awhile.  But lately its been every single time I'm on no matter what time of day or night it is.  Get a few routes edited then have to stop because everything is creeping along at a snails pace.  No other website does this so its not my connection. :o
ast Real Flight...Taiwan 2006...July 30th Through August 19th...FWA-DFW-LAX-TPE.....TPE-LAX-ORD-FWA.

Thanks_for_the_upgrade

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: August 28, 2008, 09:44:31 pm
It's been doing that ever since I started playing. Seems to happen most often for me around midnight EST, which I assume is because of all the European players updating routes and spending money they saved overnight.
UnderwAir [6] - Est. 1969.   (hehe, 69)

Dooskie III

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 28, 2008, 11:37:23 pm
It's been doing that ever since I started playing. Seems to happen most often for me around midnight EST, which I assume is because of all the European players updating routes and spending money they saved overnight.
There's a post about this on the home page, as well as in the 'bugs' section.  8)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk