Airline Mogul Forum

Fleet Quanity Bug still not gone

LOT 737-300

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: August 12, 2008, 01:42:46 am
A few days ago I posted a post in the Fleet Quantity bug thread that it wasn't fixed, I'm not sure if any of the admins looked at it, but since I was given no response and the bug is still around, I thought I make a new post for it.

Essentially what is happening is the following;
 I have five fleets, one for each of my 5 hubs and then a 6th one for aircraft that I am selling or leasing out. The one for leasing/selling is showing up at 0, while I do have 2 aircraft in it right now. I have tried to reassign them, then put them back in the fleet, it still shows up at "0" in the view/buy screen.

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: August 12, 2008, 07:44:34 pm
I don't know if Will can get a chance to look at it, but I will after the 22nd of August.
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

Air Elbonia

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 13, 2008, 05:02:00 am
A few days ago I posted a post in the Fleet Quantity bug thread that it wasn't fixed, I'm not sure if any of the admins looked at it, but since I was given no response and the bug is still around, I thought I make a new post for it.

Essentially what is happening is the following;
 I have five fleets, one for each of my 5 hubs and then a 6th one for aircraft that I am selling or leasing out. The one for leasing/selling is showing up at 0, while I do have 2 aircraft in it right now. I have tried to reassign them, then put them back in the fleet, it still shows up at "0" in the view/buy screen.

shot in the dark. both aircraft in it are for lease and not for sale. ifso, i think i know what's going on and can likely fix it within 26 hours (work willing).
Air Elbonia, First in Time Travel since 2073!  (AEB ID in Game: 333)

LOT 737-300

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 13, 2008, 07:13:02 am
Yup, both aircraft are for lease. I had at least two aircraft that I sold from it in the past. I can be 90% positive that this had nothing to do with it, as after the sale, the fleet still showed the appropriate level of aircraft (this was around 1963 in W9). This bug showed up around last week.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk