Airline Mogul Forum

Alliance Airports

thescene

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: August 05, 2008, 09:26:58 am
I joined an alliance and I'm plan to fly from one alliance airport to my existing airports. If I do that will this count against my limit of 7 hubs per airline or can I fly from as many alliance airports as I wish?

Chavaquiah

• Airline Supervisor
  • E outra vez conquistaremos a Distância
    • View Profile
    • SkyPact-Concept Alliance
Reply #1 on: August 05, 2008, 10:08:17 am
Alliance airports you use do not count towards your bases limit. They count only towards the number of alliance flights from that particular airport.

However, there's little point in flying from an alliance base to your own when you can very well set up the route the other way around (from your base to the alliance airport). The route is pretty much the same but you won't be using alliance flights.

Lux Carriers

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 05, 2008, 05:06:08 pm
Quote from: "mg35pt"
Alliance airports you use do not count towards your bases limit. They count only towards the number of alliance flights from that particular airport.

However, there's little point in flying from an alliance base to your own when you can very well set up the route the other way around (from your base to the alliance airport). The route is pretty much the same but you won't be using alliance flights.
i think he means fly to none base airports
ux Carriers~
      ~First class flight~First class destinations~Coach prices~

Chavaquiah

• Airline Supervisor
  • E outra vez conquistaremos a Distância
    • View Profile
    • SkyPact-Concept Alliance
Reply #3 on: August 05, 2008, 05:13:07 pm
Quote from: "Lux Carriers"
i think he means fly to none base airports

:oops:
You're absolutely right. He doesn't say anywhere he was flying to his own bases and I just read it in a hurry and... well... :oops:

Apologies to thescene for the confusion. Anyway, the answer is still "no, it won't count towards you hub limits."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk