Airline Mogul Forum

Anyone Know exactly what maintenance for a plane is?

Deltobee

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
I understand that it is difficult to say how much maintenance is for a plane because there are so many variables such as the size and cost of the plane, the age of the plane, and so on... But does anyone know the rough maintenance cost- say for a one year old Boeing 737-200 Adv. HGW? Knowing the cost of maintenance for one aircraft would allow me to roughly estimate the costs of others.

Cheung Airlines

• Brokers
  • Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: July 30, 2008, 02:41:52 am
Quote from: "Deltobee"
I understand that it is difficult to say how much maintenance is for a plane because there are so many variables such as the size and cost of the plane, the age of the plane, and so on... But does anyone know the rough maintenance cost- say for a one year old Boeing 737-200 Adv. HGW? Knowing the cost of maintenance for one aircraft would allow me to roughly estimate the costs of others.

The formula for the MX cost is a secret............ A secret that many of us would like to take a look :cry:

But someone has guessed the formula for MX (not exactly, but close) somewhere down under this topic (Way under) :?

My ID: |||||||||  - ||||||||||||||||
             A M ID:  1  02 5   2    (0)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk