Airline Mogul Forum

Finances

cyon20

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: July 04, 2008, 03:06:15 am
Hey everyone!

You know at the end of each month, they subtract money from you for all of the expenses like gates and leases. Each month i don't know how much they subtract from me so I have to guess what my airline value is going to be afterwards so I can expect the worst. But when i look at the Finance screen, at the bottom, it says Profit/Loss and there's 2 numbers there. Which one is profit and which one is loss? This way I will know what my airline value is going to be after each month.

Thanks for your help!

Now Serving [W8] & [W10]

Southeastern Airlines [PW140]

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: July 04, 2008, 04:03:36 am
one is month to date (on the left), and the other is projected total for the month (on the right). Neither are the expenses anyway so they are not the numbers you want.
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

cyon20

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 04, 2008, 04:12:52 am
ok. but how do i know how much money they are going to take away?

Now Serving [W8] & [W10]

Vamerica

• Airline Senior Manager
  • Welcome Aboard Virgin America
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 04, 2008, 04:30:00 am
look at you financial page.

LOT 737-300

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 04, 2008, 05:00:52 am
If you happen to be using IE, you go into finance page, then click on the "Operations Department", from there, you can click which tab you want to see your expenses.

If you're using Firefox, you can just go to that finance page and then the Operations Depertment will be avalible from the drop down on that tab.

cyon20

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: July 04, 2008, 05:21:11 am
ok. thanks! but is there actually a category that says something like, "monthly total/loss"

Now Serving [W8] & [W10]

LOT 737-300

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: July 04, 2008, 05:36:47 am
Ok, in "Operations department", if you click on "VIEW" for one of the catagories, you get to see the amount that catagory had earned/lost you for each month, and in some cases, for a day unless it's consolidated. From there, you may have to figure that out by hand, so you can either pull out the handy calculator or do it by hand.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk