Airline Mogul Forum

Newbie help

mashimaro_1

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: June 26, 2008, 10:16:42 am
Hi there, I joined last week in world 9 and I'm totally addicted to this game. It's amazing!

I'm have a couple of advice-type questions.

My fleet is mix and match of

Antonov An-2P
Douglas DC-3
Nord 260 Super Broussard

My question is what should be my next plane to upgrade to? Should I phase out the Antonovs and replace them with the Nords? I was thinking of getting the Fokker F27-200. Are there any good planes coming up that I should know about?

Another question how do the meal + drink prices affect profitability. ie how/where can I see the effect?

Jesters Airways

jameswyhk

• Airline Supervisor
  • So inactive...
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: June 26, 2008, 10:35:30 am
Quote from: "mashimaro_1"
Hi there, I joined last week in world 9 and I'm totally addicted to this game. It's amazing!

I'm have a couple of advice-type questions.

My fleet is mix and match of

Antonov An-2P
Douglas DC-3
Nord 260 Super Broussard

My question is what should be my next plane to upgrade to? Should I phase out the Antonovs and replace them with the Nords? I was thinking of getting the Fokker F27-200. Are there any good planes coming up that I should know about?

Another question how do the meal + drink prices affect profitability. ie how/where can I see the effect?

Get more planes cheaper than Nord 260 but larger than An-2P

------

Aerobat

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: June 26, 2008, 11:10:33 am
hmmm its hard to saw especially since i dont your situation ... but im actually new to the game aswell and the Fokker F27-200 Is ABSOLUTELY Amazing.I started playing about 3 days already have a fleet of 2 Antonov An-2P , 2 Fokker F27-600,1 Fokker F27-100 and an Embaer 110P.

my DOP is around 600,000

All i can say if you plan to expand fast like i have then try getting some 50-70 seaters on leases and if they dont make you a profit then return them.

:D

AeroBat

Aero World Airlines

mashimaro_1

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 26, 2008, 12:16:59 pm
Thanks for your help, it will certainly help a lot :)
Jesters Airways

Aerobat

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: June 26, 2008, 12:32:38 pm
BTW what is your airline code so i can check the routes u do and see if i can help you any more

jameswyhk

• Airline Supervisor
  • So inactive...
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: June 26, 2008, 12:59:21 pm
Nord is a good choice.

------

Fleur-de-Lis

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: June 26, 2008, 10:02:25 pm
Quote from: "mashimaro_1"

Under the 'Finance' tab, go to the 'Operations Department' screen, and click on "view" to the right of the row which says 'Miscelaneous Revenues'

I know "miscellaneous" is spelled wrong above, but that's the way they programed it in game.
Asylum Freight

ID: 11045

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk