Airline Mogul Forum

[violation!]Account deactivated and no answer from the staff

Flyby · 10 · 1659

Flyby

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
First of all I hope that my english will be comprensible and you could understand the sense of my post.

Flyby and FlyAz have the account deactivate due to a false ''multi account''  declarated by the staff.

In deed we are to friends that have exchanged our companies at the times of world 4, this is provable and clear watching the reality of Flyby and Flyaz.

From the deactivation (yesterday at 15.00 GMT)we didn't receive any answer to our questions  AND THAT'S WHAT I COMPLAIN. Why don't contact Us before deactivation?,but also after?,it would be clear that we are two differents people! why deactivate and go away,without say nothing? is there something wrong?

Anybody seems to don't care about this situation!

I don't like public complaints,and I'm not looking for popularity, I'M JUST ASKING TO THE STAFF TO TAKE CARE OF THE SITUATION, is not difficult, it will be enough say ''Yes we are here,we are looking the Ip's......''Just say something,silence is difficoult to interpretate.

Sorry  to all about this but i couldn't do anything else....

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: June 19, 2008, 01:14:27 pm
We are real people who are not online 24/7. I was the one who contacted you and I have to work in the day.

In addition, FYI, you have already violated our game rules by logging into each others' accounts and switching accounts. There is nothing for me to say regarding checking IP because that is why you got yourself banned.

In deed we are to friends that have exchanged our companies at the times of world 4, this is provable and clear watching the reality of Flyby and Flyaz

Send us the "proof" then. So far, I have not received any, not to mention that we have never been informed until about 10 hours ago.

We don't contact anyone before your account got suspended because account suspension is the act of contact. This standard procedure is in place so no player could ignore our warnings, unless they don't want their accounts back at all. We used to just contact our players for violation but apparently, 98% of them don't even bother replying to our emails.

Believe me, we care more than most other games. I would love to just delete your accounts and forget about you all, who don't care about our game rules and disrespect the whole community by violating them. However, Stephen is too kind and insist on us keeping your accounts and use penalties only to prevent future incident. :roll:

And to others who have been violating our game rules... stop doing so and give yourself in. I have received orders from Stephen to step up enforcements so I am under pressure. Any losts due to administrative reason based on game rulev violation issues will not be compensated.
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: June 19, 2008, 01:14:48 pm
Unfortunately, because you only replied to the particular staff member and not to all the email addresses the email was sent to, only that staff member has a reply. Secondly due to the fact we do not offer 24 hour support, we aim to respond to all emails within 24 hours. Please be patient and await a response.
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

Flyby

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 19, 2008, 01:31:57 pm
Quote from: "StephenM"
Unfortunately, because you only replied to the particular staff member and not to all the email addresses the email was sent to, only that staff member has a reply. Secondly due to the fact we do not offer 24 hour support, we aim to respond to all emails within 24 hours. Please be patient and await a response.

I complain about the response time only because nobody said nothing after declaration.

I don't think that it's right to call us as ''I would love to just delete your accounts and forget about you all who don't care about our game and disrespect the whole community by doing so. However, Stephen is too kind and insist on us keeping your accounts and use penalties only to prevent future incident. '' maybe my transaltion is not good....

I don't think that we are against rules we are not 1 player on 2 companies...I really don't understand where is the problem!

Flyby

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: June 19, 2008, 01:34:15 pm
Quote from: "dktc"
We are real people who are not online 24/7. I was the one who contacted you and I have to work in the day.

In addition, FYI, you have already violated our game rules by logging into each others' accounts and switching accounts. There is nothing for me to say regarding checking IP because that is why you got yourself banned.

In deed we are to friends that have exchanged our companies at the times of world 4, this is provable and clear watching the reality of Flyby and Flyaz

Send us the "proof" then. So far, I have not received any, not to mention that we have never been informed until about 10 hours ago.

We don't contact anyone before your account got suspended because account suspension is the act of contact. This standard procedure is in place so no player could ignore our warnings, unless they don't want their accounts back at all. We used to just contact our players for violation but apparently, 98% of them don't even bother replying to our emails.

Believe me, we care more than most other games. I would love to just delete your accounts and forget about you all, who don't care about our game rules and disrespect the whole community by violating them. However, Stephen is too kind and insist on us keeping your accounts and use penalties only to prevent future incident. :roll:

And to others who have been violating our game rules... stop doing so and give yourself in. I have received orders from Stephen to step up enforcements so I am under pressure. Any losts due to administrative reason based on game rulev violation issues will not be compensated.

I don't know why you answered in this kind of way, we are not what you sad,we didn't take any advantage,we didn't use 2 accounts on 1....

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: June 19, 2008, 01:36:56 pm
2 players used 2 accounts and switched....

logically speaking,

both accounts have been owned by 2 players, and
both players have owned 2 accounts....

which concept don't you understand? :?

As for the answer, a lot of online games just simply delete any accounts they suspect are violating their game rules, including double / multiple accounts, and accounts switching hands. They delete those accounts without any prior or further notice. I am just telling you the reality. That would have made our admin a lot simpler and easier.
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

Cheung Airlines

• Brokers
  • Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: June 19, 2008, 01:39:01 pm
Stop complaining, plz.....

The reason why two accounts are not allowed is because of feeding.
Its means Airline A sells Boeing 797(for example) to Airline B for a very low price, which is his/her second account. As Airline B buy it, Airline B sells it back to Airline A for a sky-high price. The difference is earned by Airline B which helps Airline B to grow faster.

Two accounts on the same computer/switching accounts is not allowed by the rules.

As for the admins' 'late-reply', I'll say sorry on behalf of them. But please remember, the admins also have their own life, just as yours!

My ID: |||||||||  - ||||||||||||||||
             A M ID:  1  02 5   2    (0)

Flyby

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: June 19, 2008, 01:44:42 pm
Quote from: "Cheung Airlines"
Stop complaining, plz.....

The reason why two accounts are not allowed is because of feeding.
Its means Airline A sells Boeing 797(for example) to Airline B for a very low price, which is his/her second account. As Airline B buy it, Airline B sells it back to Airline A for a sky-high price. The difference is earned by Airline B which helps Airline B to grow faster.

Two accounts on the same computer/switching accounts is not allowed by the rules.

As for the admins' 'late-reply', I'll say sorry on behalf of them. But please remember, the admins also have their own life, just as yours!

I will continue on PM with the staff, the things are different and my Italian doesn't Helps.

Flyby

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: June 19, 2008, 01:50:28 pm
Quote from: "dktc"
2 players used 2 accounts and switched....

logically speaking,

both accounts have been owned by 2 players, and
both players have owned 2 accounts....

which concept don't you understand? :?

That we are not playng on two accounts....We only exchanged ours accounts,nothing else.

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: June 19, 2008, 01:51:43 pm
Quote from: "Flyby"
I will continue on PM with the staff, the things are different and my Italian doesn't Helps.

Excellent. Thread Locked.
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk