Airline Mogul Forum

Its so Hot!!!!

nwadeltaboy

• Airline Senior Manager
  • AM's official Spammer. Check my post counts.
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: June 30, 2008, 04:14:40 pm
Quote from: "blue25"
Quote from: "nwadeltaboy"
Tornadoes still make a bigger impact than rain and cold. ;)

Tornadoes are not fun. I remember years ago there was a tornado almost on the ground, but it didn't make it. I remeber it was hot with an creepy looking green sky. :roll:

A funnel cloud passed right over me once :shock:
It was a premature tornado that was just about to touch down, but never did.

Ceylon

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #31 on: June 30, 2008, 10:42:45 pm
can any city beat Dubai's 46C??? its still june..gonna hit atleast 49C by july...damn now i know how the chicken in the oven feels :(

Triple_7

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: July 01, 2008, 12:39:44 am
A funnel cloud passed right over me once :shock:
It was a premature tornado that was just about to touch down, but never did.

Try having a tornado rip the metal barn roof off right over your head :shock:  I quite frankly never want to see one again :? Sad part is my boss and I were enjoying watching it move around the field not 30 seconds before  :cry:

Nice 75°F day, this is a very odd summer so far, usually hanging in the high 80's to mid 90's and a drought right now.  Been cool with rain a floods this year with the occasional 90ºF+ day here and there...defiantly a change for us :o
ast Real Flight...Taiwan 2006...July 30th Through August 19th...FWA-DFW-LAX-TPE.....TPE-LAX-ORD-FWA.

Seattle

• Airline Senior Manager
  • Hello! Send me a PM!
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: July 01, 2008, 02:19:42 am
Quote from: "SkinnyRabbit"
I used to live in 60 (140F) degree heat every day when I used to live in Melbourne on an airforce base with my dad. The heat of the tarmac was tremendous. When we moved out country I was wearing a jumper in 30degree (86F) Heat.
Thats impossible. The hotest weather ever, was recorded in Libya, a schorching 136 degrees F.  :wink:

The first recorded tornado in Washington state touched done a block from my house in the 60's.... :shock:  and in Nov. 06', a funnel cloud nearly touched down in the Ballard (Scandinavian) neiborhood of Seattle.
British Pan Airways (BPA)

Serving London Heathrow to You and the Rest of the World!

Fly with our lie-flat beds in first and business class on all longhaul planes!

~BPA, Relax, Enjoy, Fly.

nwadeltaboy

• Airline Senior Manager
  • AM's official Spammer. Check my post counts.
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: July 01, 2008, 02:26:45 am
Quote from: "Seattle"
I used to live in 60 (140F) degree heat every day when I used to live in Melbourne on an airforce base with my dad. The heat of the tarmac was tremendous. When we moved out country I was wearing a jumper in 30degree (86F) Heat.
Thats impossible. The hotest weather ever, was recorded in Libya, a schorching 136 degrees F.  :wink:

The first recorded tornado in Washington state touched done a block from my house in the 60's.... :shock:  and in Nov. 06', a funnel cloud nearly touched down in the Ballard (Scandinavian) neiborhood of Seattle.

A tornado almost touched down right on top of me :shock:

Talk about freaky :lol:

Seattle

• Airline Senior Manager
  • Hello! Send me a PM!
    • View Profile
Reply #35 on: July 01, 2008, 02:31:45 am
Quote from: "nwadeltaboy"

A tornado almost touched down right on top of me :shock:

Talk about freaky :lol:
Same here, while I was in Yellowstone, there were sooooooo many funnel clouds, but it was weird, becuase there was little rain or lightning... :?
British Pan Airways (BPA)

Serving London Heathrow to You and the Rest of the World!

Fly with our lie-flat beds in first and business class on all longhaul planes!

~BPA, Relax, Enjoy, Fly.

SkinnyRabbit

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #36 on: July 01, 2008, 11:27:25 am

It was the temperature coming off the tarmac Like I said in the above quote. Read before posting.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk