Airline Mogul Forum

Airline Value

MahonuuAir

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: June 04, 2008, 05:18:30 pm
I Keep Buying New Aircraft Day By Day But My Airline ValueDoesnt Seem To Increase. I Operate To 193 Destinations And HaveMax Amount Of Hubs. Please Help Me ! :!:

Tiger In Training

• Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: June 04, 2008, 06:10:02 pm
As you keep buying aircraft your cash goes down and therefore so does your value. Value will go back up as cash comes in and when the A/C are in service.

MahonuuAir

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: June 04, 2008, 06:54:34 pm
As It Stands I Have £1Billion Reserve With €27Mill DOP ? Any Suggestions Regards :!:

Fleur-de-Lis

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 04, 2008, 07:44:23 pm
I took a quick look at your airline...

Looks like you expanded to some hubs too quickly, and didn't develop them. Three of them are below 4 gates even, while two others are at four gates. You have a considerable expense in creating new focus cities. If you don't make enough routes to recuperate the costs quickly, you'll lag in DOP.

You have a considerable amount of long range routes, compared to the amount of aircraft available for short hauls. Long hauls don't pay in this game. You may never recover the costs associated with having some of these, let alone making them profitable. (Yes; my airline has lots, but that's because I ran out of destinations for short hauls long ago.)

You have quite a few aircraft sitting on the ground, from what I see in the selling department. You're paying all costs while they do nothing waiting to be bought. Put some on routes, leaving 4 or less on the market. When these sell, pull or replace the others you want to sell that are generating revenue.

Look at the airlines in the game which you consider are successful. Ask them how they did it.

Read the forums here for advice. Pay attention to people who give sincere advice.

Ask your alliance members for advice in your alliance forums.

Edit: I see you on a route where you have more than one frequency. Multiple frequencies are really just for specialty cases, and should be avoided if you want to make money on a particular route.
Asylum Freight

ID: 11045

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk