Airline Mogul Forum

KillianRaynor.com I need YOUR opinion

Poll

How easy/hard was it to follow the "Ryanair Fare" Guide?

Very Easy
1 (7.7%)
Easy
11 (84.6%)
Some parts I didn't understand (please specify)
1 (7.7%)
Hard
0 (0%)
Very Hard
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: April 20, 2008, 07:15:54 pm

killian320

• Airline Operative
  • Killiarney :P
    • View Profile
on: April 20, 2008, 07:15:54 pm
Hello everyone, Just added my first travel guide to my website, KillianRaynor.com

But now I need your opinion on it. Go to http://www.killianraynor.com/pagetwo and click Ryanair Fare

Then, when you have finished, please vote on how easy/hard it was to follow.

Other feedback Much Appreciated

Killian

blumage

• Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: April 21, 2008, 07:45:14 pm
mhh can i bring a checked baggage? Do I have to pay?? Coz im sure that 10kgs for the hand carry isn't enough for me. Another thing, i believe those fares doenst include taxes if they dont how much would the taxes be?

ID 5228
And if we like to over do things just Imagine what is like to be our Guest!
Proud Member of BlueSkies

killian320

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 21, 2008, 08:58:57 pm
Hahaha, that does include taxes! Ryanair have gone really low cost.... really ;) Check it out and test it out! If you need a check in bag, then you have to pay for your bag, and you have to pay for airport check in.

blumage

• Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: April 22, 2008, 05:33:32 am
Quote from: "killian320"
Hahaha, that does include taxes! Ryanair have gone really low cost.... really ;) Check it out and test it out! If you need a check in bag, then you have to pay for your bag, and you have to pay for airport check in.

Then I have to say that here in Italy flying with Ryanair is expensieve coz Taxes here(according to Ryanair Website Start from €9.99) not really the 5€ u mentioned in ur guide. I was with my friend the other day and he was trying to book a flight for Alghero(Sardinia) from Milan the fare was like 2.95 to Alghero and €0 return. now with the taxes and all other stuff it ended to cost around 30-40 Euros. It's still cheap compared to other means of transport but not really the €5 all inclusive

ID 5228
And if we like to over do things just Imagine what is like to be our Guest!
Proud Member of BlueSkies

killian320

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: April 22, 2008, 06:12:13 pm
Italy's fares start from €10 one way... so my guide still applys. Maybe not €5 but €20 return ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk