Airline Mogul Forum

World 4: Central America

AirHanoverInternational

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Manager
    • View Profile
on: April 10, 2008, 09:56:52 pm
Hm, I wondered why there are just five people playing in Central America :roll: If I had known that I would not have moved to North America this round. (after basing two rounds in CA) :?
an (AirHanoverInternational ID:5980)

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 10:03:38 pm
But how many airports CenAm has in W4? :wink:
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

AirHanoverInternational

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 10, 2008, 10:09:53 pm
164, as usual. But the bigger North American airports are very close to make a better profit than in Australiasia or Middle East.

I should move my airline to CA (I can do that - I am admin, am I? :lol: )

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: April 10, 2008, 10:16:26 pm
Quote from: "AirHanoverInternational"
(I can do that - I am admin, am I? :lol: )

Don't even try without going through Stephen (or Bryce or me... I guess :P ). Anytime an admin cheat, an abnormally high fine would be applied (no need to look at the penalty guideline.... those would be tiny in comparsion :twisted: ), as well as other disciplinary actions concerning the staff status. (And seeing how efficient I am :P , don't even attempt, because you won't get away with it :twisted: .... not to mention that Stephen gets mail whenever someone edit an account :P )
D Express (id 616) 8)

AirHanoverInternational

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: April 10, 2008, 10:27:57 pm
I knew you are a squealer :lol:

To be honest: I would not even think of that. But I would like to know the penalty for admin's cheating :P Nah, not really. :wink:

There is no need for me to cheat. I am in the top 10. So why should I cheat? :roll:

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: April 10, 2008, 10:34:22 pm
According to Durkheim, people have the power of "reflection", which is the ability to imagine more of something. While animals have biological limitation on how much they could have, humans have no such natural constraints.

That said, if your desire for more money is not regulated or controlled, you would engage in non-conventional ways to fulfill that desire. :wink:

Good enough of a reason? :P  (If not, I will move onto the next lecture :twisted: )
D Express (id 616) 8)

beirut785

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: April 10, 2008, 10:38:04 pm
yep and no 1 based in mexico

just stay out of mexico might open a hub there  :P  :P   (plzzzzzzzz)  :P
URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
The Airline Of Colombia

AirHanoverInternational

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: April 10, 2008, 10:46:58 pm
Quote from: "dktc"
That said, if your desire for more money is not regulated or controlled, you would engage in non-conventional ways to fulfill that desire. :wink:

Well written :lol: But due to experiences in my childhood  :shock: I am pretty limited on doing criminal stuff. I would not even overspeed if someone does not force me to. Really, I have never received a ticket for speeding (having my licence now since 15 years) and it is pretty easy to get a ticket here. :shock: And if we were face to face you will notice soon when I try to lie. So, I don't do that. Didn't we go off-topic? :roll:

rodendack

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: April 11, 2008, 12:49:11 am
wow, finally a thread about my world

it seems that everything´s quiet on central and south america, except for brazil, which is pure madness (on multiworld´s  scale of course), there´s a lot of competition there, who could blame them, there´s also a lot of airports nearby, I´m all alone on my andean hub and yet i´m not making that amount of money even though I have no competition.
ordillera Airlines, your gate to the South Pacific

ID2322...

Excuse me for my poor english :)

Max2147

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: April 11, 2008, 01:28:29 am
I loved being in Central America for the rounds I was down there.  It's a nice change of pace, but it tends to get boring after 1 round because there are so few good hubs.
lying Badger Airlines

Dooskie III

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: April 11, 2008, 04:54:27 pm
Quote from: "AirHanoverInternational"
I knew you are a squealer :lol:

To be honest: I would not even think of that. But I would like to know the penalty for admin's cheating :P Nah, not really. :wink:

There is no need for me to cheat. I am in the top 10. So why should I cheat? :roll:

Ummmm, not sure I'd be bragging about being in the top 10 when there are only five people playing. You didn't cheat in math class did you?  8)

AirHanoverInternational

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: April 13, 2008, 03:35:51 pm
Quote from: "Dooskie III"
Ummmm, not sure I'd be bragging about being in the top 10 when there are only five people playing. You didn't cheat in math class did you?  8)

And you stopped reading after you learned the letter "A"? :wink: If you had read all of my posts here you would know that I am NOT located in CENTRAL but NORTH America. The ranking I was talking about was the OVERALL ranking for World 4. (funnily enough that I was away for over 48hours but I am still at rank 7  :D )

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk