Airline Mogul Forum

ok seriously......!!! (frequency revisited)

lol · 3 · 1162

lol

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: April 21, 2008, 08:42:11 pm
Somebody needs to fix this game.. how on earth can anyone "compete" with this:

Airline                     Aircraft                     Frequency             Fare
*a certain airline*     Boeing 737-500              11                      €1

there are MANY like him destroying this game on purpose. its getting to the point where its not even worth it. I never wanted to post on the forums, never cared but when i saw the above once again i just had to. wow just wow. This is not "freedom", this is lameness.

*edited by dktc: dont' accuse your fellow player in public*

yourefired

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: April 21, 2008, 08:50:37 pm
That is just....wow. I don't even know how to respond. Hopefully when private worlds comes along they'll go create an "expert" world where they could go beat each other up and leave the rest of us in peace, to do what we want to do, which is have fun. The fun of this game (for me at least) comes in when I put together a compatible fleet, a good route network, offer interesting services, etc and really roleplay. Creating red blobs all over a map and adjusting prices all day can only be so fun. (see my post on a proposed point-based system in the suggestions section).

Just wait until private worlds. I hope they're adding a function where a player can be expelled from a world by executive order. That way if a player isn't being civil or making the game lame like the example above, out they go.

I've quit precisely for that reason. I'm just gonna broker planes. I might simply liquidate my entire fleet and quit altogether.

Air Canada, LLC (Private W224)

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 21, 2008, 09:14:11 pm
1. DON'T ACCUSE YOUR FELLOW PLAYER IN PUBLIC. We don't need another flame war.

2. There IS a thread stickied for your whines and complaints. Use that thread.

Topic locked.
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk