Airline Mogul Forum

Move/Change World

Heeshung

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: April 07, 2008, 08:29:44 pm
I just realized that I selected the wrong world and would like to change to another.  I don't wish to wait two weeks for the tokens, and paid tokens are not available yet.  Another option I'd be willing to use would be to close my current account, and create another one in the world I prefer.

All help is greatly appreciated.

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: April 07, 2008, 08:54:16 pm
Hello, please email :staff: and we will take care of it.
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

Heeshung

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 08, 2008, 07:22:02 pm
Since my account is still in World #3, I've gotten a chance to think about the work done in World #3, and I've come to the conclusion that it really isn't worth it to change worlds.  I've decided to just wait a couple days for more tokens and then join World #6, since I'd hate to see my work in World #3 disappear.

Sorry for the incovenience, and please disregard my email.  Thank you.

iranair777

• Brokers
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: April 08, 2008, 07:34:22 pm
Quote from: "Heeshung"
Since my account is still in World #3, I've gotten a chance to think about the work done in World #3, and I've come to the conclusion that it really isn't worth it to change worlds.  I've decided to just wait a couple days for more tokens and then join World #6, since I'd hate to see my work in World #3 disappear.

Sorry for the incovenience, and please disregard my email.  Thank you.

if you sent them a email about resetting your account, then resend a email to that above email address as they can reset without seeing this post

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk