Airline Mogul Forum

Delivery time on B743

CrazyHorse

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: March 22, 2008, 10:05:56 pm
I have just ordered a couple of Boeing 747-300s. With the engines I selected, the delivery time is 264 days. With the game's 3 years approaching in a year, does this mean that the game will have ended by before I get the new planes? Will I be able to use them in the next round?

Chavaquiah

• Airline Supervisor
  • E outra vez conquistaremos a Distância
    • View Profile
    • SkyPact-Concept Alliance
Reply #1 on: March 22, 2008, 10:16:12 pm
Yes. No.

Yes, the game will have ended. No, you won't have them next round.

At the end of the round all accounts are reset. We all start as new, with one starting plane, a small ammount of money and the freedom to choose our first base. Nothing - other than your airline's name and ID - carries from one round to the next.

Sorry.

yourefired

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: March 22, 2008, 11:04:01 pm
I think we should get 50 million in starting cash instead of a plane. At the start of my exponential expansion the BAe ended up tying up way too much of my net worth in one jet. I sold it and got 2 jets with equivalent seating capacity and range (I got a good deal). I would have loved the ability to choose my own plane :)

It would also mean some people would fail because they picked too big a plane at the beginning. Apparently the coding does allow for instant delivery of the first plane, and first plane only :)

Air Canada, LLC (Private W224)

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: March 23, 2008, 07:50:19 am
No worries...... we won't give you anything near the generousity of a BAe :roll:

Maybe we should give you 3 mil and let you choose your plane :twisted:

Now, get back on topic. And yes, you will not see your B747, CrazyHorse.
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

luke3

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: March 27, 2008, 02:31:18 pm
I think it would be a great idea if we could get 3 milion and be able to chose our own starting plane, that way each strategy would be slightly different and people could make the wrong choice. Also we wouldn't have 3 milion BAE 146s flooding the aircraft market :lol:
uca Guidoni

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk