Airline Mogul Forum

[Not a bug]OCP

CityFlyer.London

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: March 10, 2008, 11:47:15 am
After I click the OCP in Rent Gates Page, whatever, the page will redirect to another page saying "Congratulation....Success" (something like that). But if I press the refresh botton, AM will rent another gate automatically. I lost 750,000 for this.
img]http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii135/cityflyer_photo/cityflyer2.png[/img]
CityFlyer | id:10173 | News:

AirHanoverInternational

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: March 10, 2008, 12:14:18 pm
So why did you refresh that page??? And why did you lose 750k? Did you make the same mistake more than one time?

This is not a bug.
an (AirHanoverInternational ID:5980)

CityFlyer.London

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: March 10, 2008, 12:51:02 pm
Quote from: "AirHanoverInternational"
So why did you refresh that page??? And why did you lose 750k? Did you make the same mistake more than one time?

This is not a bug.

Yes I click for many times. If I accidentally price the botton and AM rent gates for me, then it is a bug and I am sure AM can do sth to prevent it! I am not here to ask for my 750k but just want to tell the game programmer there's a thing like that.
img]http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii135/cityflyer_photo/cityflyer2.png[/img]
CityFlyer | id:10173 | News:

MrOrange

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: March 10, 2008, 12:53:26 pm
Really, the only answer we can give you is don't refresh. The page is designed to rent a gate when loaded, so if you refresh and therefore reload it, it will rent another gate. It can be used to your advantage by not having to click the OCP link again, but in this case you lost some money. The OCP was made to make renting one gate quicker and easier, so the way it works now is the only way it should work.

Thanks_for_the_upgrade

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: March 10, 2008, 01:13:35 pm
The same thing occurs if you advance past the "congrats" page and then use the back button or delete button to browse backwards.  I made this mistake repeatedly when I started because I more often than not browse via the keyboard as it's faster for me.  After losing several million dollars this way I finally realized the problem.
UnderwAir [6] - Est. 1969.   (hehe, 69)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk