Airline Mogul Forum

How to setup focus city?

JonCYY

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: March 07, 2008, 02:30:07 am
Say I wanna create a focus city in a city, I have to have 4 gates / above rented 1st?

Am I allowed to create a focus city on the 1st airport / base that I have chosen to start with?   Or it is already a focus city & I need not do anything?
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/JonathanCYY/AirAsia_logo.jpg[/img]

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 03:22:27 am
Your home base is already a focus city.
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

JonCYY

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: March 07, 2008, 03:55:22 am
icic...
then about the terminal building...does it mean the rent for the gates are waived cos I have built my own terminal there?
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/JonathanCYY/AirAsia_logo.jpg[/img]

Jps

• Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: March 07, 2008, 03:58:38 am
Quote from: "JonCYY"
icic...
then about the terminal building...does it mean the rent for the gates are waived cos I have built my own terminal there?

No one else can use your terminals because you created it  :lol: . And the rental fees are slightly lower (3/4 of the normal price).. I suggest you not to create one in a 3y round because it is not worth it  :D

ID: 5000 ~ Flying Beyond The Stars

Steeler83

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: March 07, 2008, 04:59:09 am
Quote from: "Jps"
Quote from: "JonCYY"
icic...

No one else can use your terminals because you created it  :lol: . And the rental fees are slightly lower (3/4 of the normal price).. I suggest you not to create one in a 3y round because it is not worth it  :D

Hmm... ok then.  Perhaps next round.

Ya know, I am kinda bummed this is a short round; I think it's going to be my best round on here!  But at the same time I'm glad.  Most of the desirable gates are gone by the 3rd year anyway...
teeler83
Founder and CEO of Buon Giorno! Airlines

Jps

• Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: March 07, 2008, 05:09:48 am
You get less competition in these kind of rounds but when the multiworlds are set and running, there going to be lots of competition. That's why Green's little shop will be open next round  :twisted: .

So there's a disadvantage and an advantage.

ID: 5000 ~ Flying Beyond The Stars

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk