on: January 30, 2008, 08:24:49 pm
Who do you think the best broker is?

Please don't reply just vote.
1b23

blue25

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: January 30, 2008, 09:30:22 pm
Somebody tried this and it was locked. Therefore in less than 24hrs, this could be locked :wink: Heads up.
Alto Airlines [ID: 2167]

Hampo

• Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 30, 2008, 09:32:38 pm
I did one a while ago and i won it.

My question is, why me? Whats so special about me that makes people vote? Orange and Skylite are much better, so why me?

http://www.stephenm.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3270&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=broker

AirHanoverInternational

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 30, 2008, 09:36:21 pm
Quote from: "blue25"
Somebody tried this and it was locked. Therefore in less than 24hrs, this could be locked :wink: Heads up.

IIRC the question was a different one: replace broker with admin then it will be locked :wink:
an (AirHanoverInternational ID:5980)

a1b23

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: January 30, 2008, 09:36:44 pm
Quote from: Hampo
I did one a while ago and i won it.

My question is, why me? Whats so special about me that makes people vote? Orange and Skylite are much better, so why me?

I think it is, well at least for me, is that when you order you get what you asked within 1-3 real days, where others forget never get back to you, also you prices and credibility.
1b23

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: January 30, 2008, 09:46:22 pm
As far as I am concerned, if you are not satisfied with a broker, don't use his service.

Each broker has a different marketing strategy with different target customers and services that suits them. Of course, you have the all round broker, Hampo, who do cheap leases and is always the first who go to -10%. But then, he is always the one who get swamped and go broke as well. :P And then you got me on the other extreme, always not on the highend of the discounts, but I still get enough business.

So...? From a service points Hampo is nice, kind, and generous. From a business point of view, I am the one doing "business". As a result, Hampo gets the most vote always but can't sustain without an airline.
Does that mean MrOrange and Skylite aren't good brokers? No.

So... the point of the popularity contest?
- Give the newbies some idea? The "best" will get swamped and thus will be unable to deliver against the high expectation.
- Pressure the other brokers into following the strategy of the "best"? Sorry but I am stubborn :P

Thus, topic locked with poll deleted.
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk