Airline Mogul Forum

airlinemogul.net

gizgiz

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: December 31, 2007, 01:03:47 pm
Congrats on the team for sorting this out with sami :D Glad to see it redirects where it should go!
[20:28] <Jps> your still a w****r with your new sig
[20:36] <gizgiz> you know what? this channel is hopeless
[20:36] *** gizgiz was kicked from #AirlineMogul by Jps [Just get lost.]

Jps

• Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: December 31, 2007, 03:58:05 pm
Sami goes over the line between AM and his game sometimes  :roll:

Just one question  :lol: . How much did Stephen have to pay to get that airlinemogul.net  :lol:

ID: 5000 ~ Flying Beyond The Stars

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 31, 2007, 04:00:05 pm
Quite frankly Jps its none of your business. I don't publicly disclose AM finances. Airway Sim redirected the domains of their own accord and still remain the owners of the domains.
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

sami

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 04, 2008, 09:49:47 pm
JPS et al .. perhaps before you're starting to diss me like that, you should know the facts. Please see this thread for starters .. Thanks.

Like mentioned in the above link, since there was an obvious problem between our relations (and now that I had figured out the reason why), I took the initiative and contacted Stephen & co (since it seems that my earlier reply never reached them?), and also made the domain to redirect where it should be. We've exchanged some emails over the last week and are talking of things, and this domain mishap can be easily corrected. On the other hand I'd like those totally false rumours to be corrected that are flocking around in these forums. Without going into lengthy detail I can tell you that you shouldn't believe on any of them....

But anyway, I am not here to start a public debate on this, just posting this as an info so that there are no wrong assumptions made and plus we are talking this in private already.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk