Airline Mogul Forum

Running Away

nwadeltaboy

• Airline Senior Manager
  • AM's official Spammer. Check my post counts.
    • View Profile
on: December 16, 2007, 04:51:52 am
what with all the brokers?  theyre all leaving!!!!!  hampo and a few others left for a while; dex, skylite, orange, closed for a while but back up again.

why are they all ditching us???? :? :? :? :? :? :? :o :o :o :o :o :o :( :(

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: December 16, 2007, 04:58:01 am
First, don't including non-brokers if you want us to take you seriously.

GAG caused Hampo to leave.
Me, I am going on a family vacation, without access to a computer, unless you want to pay for the bills from hotels' business centers.
Skylite and Orange had real life obligations I believe.

Please understand we are not some robots sitting here for you all to use whenever you want. We are people like all other players. No one ask this kind of questions when we have players leaving daily.
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

airplane2011@msn.com

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 16, 2007, 05:00:24 am
deleted by dktc: You are not an official broker. No advertisement allowed out of A-Z aircraft market.

"a whole different animal."

Jps

• Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: December 16, 2007, 07:34:12 am
Quote from: "dktc"
First, don't including non-brokers if you want us to take you seriously.

GAG caused Hampo to leave.
Me, I am going on a family vacation, without access to a computer, unless you want to pay for the bills from hotels' business centers.
Skylite and Orange had real life obligations I believe.

Please understand we are not some robots sitting here for you all to use whenever you want. We are people like all other players. No one ask this kind of questions when we have players leaving daily.

Im really confused... can someone explain how i made Hampo leave on IRC?

ID: 5000 ~ Flying Beyond The Stars

nwadeltaboy

• Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: December 16, 2007, 12:27:55 pm
Quote from: "Jps"
Im really confused... can someone explain how i made Hampo leave on IRC?

because you had better brokerage than him, was more succesful, you drove him out of business and you are the one who really deserves to be the official broker :lol:

Pacific

• Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: December 16, 2007, 12:34:44 pm
1. What happened is, Jps ordered 198 brand new DC-3s from Hampo.

2. Hampo went on his accepting-spree one hour later and with the large amount of requests, clicked all without looking.

3. When the DC-3s were delivered Jps didn't buy them in a timely manner.  With the sheer amount of crap planes the brokers get, this was the final straw for Hampo.

An official broker is not a fun task.  The word official means "providing a service" and "commitment".  Hampo did a great job spending hours on end listing all these aircraft on the market for public service.  Therefore I find it quite understandable why this sequence of events occured.

nwadeltaboy

• Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: December 16, 2007, 12:41:43 pm
Quote from: "Pacific"

2. Hampo went on his accepting-spree one hour later and with the large amount of requests, clicked all without looking.

3. When the DC-3s were delivered Jps didn't buy them in a timely manner.  With the sheer amount of crap planes the brokers get, this was the final straw for Hampo.

An official broker is not a fun task.  The word official means "providing a service" and "commitment".  Hampo did a great job spending hours on end listing all these aircraft on the market for public service.  Therefore I find it quite understandable why this sequence of events occured.

:cry:

jameswyhk

• Airline Supervisor
  • So inactive...
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: December 16, 2007, 03:32:59 pm
Quote from: "Pacific"

That's horrible!
Screw the GAG
A gag by Qantas :P

------

Hampo

• Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: December 16, 2007, 03:42:52 pm
It still amazes me at the amount of immature little brats here.

A few 'little kids' on here have no respect for anyone. I try my best to offer a good service but I obviously haven't, which is evident by some peoples opinions of me. Believe it or not, I do have a life outside AM. I have family commitments, friends, school and lots of other things, including another website.

I spend a hell of a lot of time on this game, providing what i thought was a good service to you all. I wanted to come back in the next round, but after the attitude of a few people on here i have my doubts if the satisfaction if helping a certain few players is worth all the sh!t thrown at me off other players.

Sam  :roll:

jameswyhk

• Airline Supervisor
  • So inactive...
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: December 16, 2007, 03:55:27 pm
I think Hampo did a great job. He didn't quit when the other brokers quit and still even provide us -10% discount. Too bad that he quits now.

------

Norfolk International Air

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: December 16, 2007, 04:09:01 pm
Quote from: "Hampo"
I do have a life outside AM.

How dare you  :shock:

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: December 16, 2007, 04:12:17 pm
I would like to thank Sam for his dedication this round and look forward to seeing Hampo Brokerage back again after the next reset. Have a great Christmas Sam!
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk