Airline Mogul Forum

Problems with Alliance Routes

freeeeeeitas

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: November 25, 2007, 05:59:08 am
Not sure if it is a bug or not (you know, millions of things could've happened) but in my alliance there is an airline with bases in both Beijing and Bangkok, but I can't create any routes from any of these hubs. Did something happen with it? It is marked as active. The owner of the gates in PEK and BKK is •China World Airlines•, its code is PXZ.

Many thanks in advance.

Vamerica

• Airline Senior Manager
  • Welcome Aboard Virgin America
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 06:15:40 am
Do you rent a gate at these airports? Because you need to rent gates at them, you cant just make a flight out of there.

freeeeeeitas

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 25, 2007, 06:22:42 am
Do you rent a gate at these airports? Because you need to rent gates at them, you cant just make a flight out of there.

Of course I do. I actually have flights out of these bases, and was now trying to create one more route out of Bangkok. It is well within the slot limits, and I simply couldn't!

Vamerica

• Airline Senior Manager
  • Welcome Aboard Virgin America
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: November 25, 2007, 06:28:18 am
Are you trying to fly to a city that you don't have a gate at. Or airlines in your alliance have already used all the alliance flight out of there.

freeeeeeitas

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: November 25, 2007, 08:13:49 pm
Are you trying to fly to a city that you don't have a gate at. Or airlines in your alliance have already used all the alliance flight out of there.

So if all of the alliance flights are already being done the option of creating new flights out of these bases is now impossible? I will therefore have to close my route and create a new one?

Very enlightining, thanks![/quote]

Air Elbonia

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: November 25, 2007, 09:05:07 pm
Quote from: "freeeeeeitas"

So if all of the alliance flights are already being done the option of creating new flights out of these bases is now impossible? I will therefore have to close my route and create a new one?

Very enlightining, thanks!
[/quote]

Yep. that alliance routes number shown on view_alliance is the maximum number of alliance routes from a city for an entire alliance.  delicious isn't it.
Air Elbonia, First in Time Travel since 2073!  (AEB ID in Game: 333)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk