Airline Mogul Forum

Gate Usage Warnings?

JMach

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: November 24, 2007, 03:36:45 pm
Hi,

Just started playing this sim a couple of days ago, but I have today received two Gate Usage Warning messages.

One is for Grand Rapids, and says "Due to lack of usage, a total of 1 have been flagged as disused at Grand Rapids. This means unless they are used, they will be automatically returned at the beginning of next month".

When I go to View Gates, I have 2 gates in GR, 6 slots, and utilization of 70%.  How, then, is one of my gates not being used?

I also got one for Springfield, IL.  Again, when I go to View Gates, I have 1 gate there, 8 slots, and utilization of 20%.

Does gate utilization have to be above a certain level or something?  

I don't want to lose the gates, but unfortunately I have a football game and I don't know that I will be finished before the end of the game month; I would greatly appreciate any help!

Thanks!
img]http://www.airlinemogul.com/airlinelogos/airline.gif[/img]

ODM

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: November 24, 2007, 03:41:11 pm
You probable received the message before you created routes onto them. As long as you have less than 10 slots, you won't lose the gates.

Seattle

• Airline Senior Manager
  • Hello! Send me a PM!
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 24, 2007, 04:37:48 pm
That heppened to me earlier last round.... Its weird, but nothing will happen. 8)
British Pan Airways (BPA)

Serving London Heathrow to You and the Rest of the World!

Fly with our lie-flat beds in first and business class on all longhaul planes!

~BPA, Relax, Enjoy, Fly.

Air Elbonia

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: November 24, 2007, 09:49:30 pm
The usage quota is 1 slot per rented gate, minimum.  Sorry if you've recieved some erroneous warnings, there's a bug in it which i'm trying to fix where it was not returning gates.  I'm hoping i've finally gotten it fixed.
Air Elbonia, First in Time Travel since 2073!  (AEB ID in Game: 333)

JMach

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: November 25, 2007, 07:27:05 pm
That must have been what happened - not sure exactly how long those messages were there, as the new message notification wasn't very obvious (in IE at least).  But my gates have not been returned and all is well.

Thanks for the help!
img]http://www.airlinemogul.com/airlinelogos/airline.gif[/img]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk